“Smart hotel overlooking city square ”
Review of Park Plaza Leeds

Park Plaza Leeds
Ranked #40 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Great hotels with views overlooking city square. We opted for a room on 19th floor which had great views. Very quiet given we stayed on a Friday night. Discounted parking is available at Q park criterion place you just pay on check out from the hotel

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ParkPlazaOps, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear PaulandSam2013,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Hotel and services.

I do hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here with husband for a 1 night stay. We had been here for a night about 2 years ago and found it to be a nice hotel so decided to book again. It was my husbands birthday so chose to upgrade to executive suite situated on the 18th (out of 20) floor. We had a lovely corner room which meant we had 2 sides of our room looking out over Leeds. The room was spacious and the bed was large. The bathroom was a pleasant size with a nice bath (and shower head above it).
I liked the bathrobes that were supplied and there was ample tea/coffee/milk for when we wanted a hot drink.
We chose not to have breakfast so can't comment on food quality and didn't venture to the bar either.
We were greeted on arrival by a very friendly and helpful member of staff who checked us in at about 1.30pm (even though check in was stated as 3pm we thought we'd ask and it didn't seem like any bother to them).
So, in summary; lovely hotel, friendly staff and very comfortable & spacious rooms. Will definitely return & would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear EmJoPa,

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Hotel!

It is great to see that every aspect of your stay was to your satisfaction!

I will pass on your comments regarding our team at Park Plaza Leeds, it always provides a real boost to morale!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We decided to pick this hotel to be central to the shops and Leeds arena as we were going to see Rod Stewart. The hotel was lovely, friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us even though we were only staying one night. I would most definitely stay at Park Plaza again. Excellent location to the train station. I have already told my friends to stay here if going to leeds for shopping trips etc., I have stayed in other hotels in leeds but this will be my only choice from now on.

Dear pat s,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for Park Plaza Leeds!

It is always great to read some really positive feedback from our guests.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed at the Park Plaza Leeds for business. It's very conveniently placed for Leeds station, local restaurants and also for the Leeds Club, the conference venue I was attending.

Check in was easy, the room was immaculate, inviting and spot on for temperature. Everything I look for in an overnight business stay was just there without me having to do or think about anything.

Lovely breakfast in the morning and very easy check out. Although I didn't make an extensive use of the facilities, for an overnight business stay this was perfect and I will definitely be staying here the next time I visit Leeds.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Katherine O,

Thank you for your positive review of our Hotel.

It is great to see that we have got it right in determining the priorities of our business guests, in terms of speed of service and quality of our offering.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Many Thanks.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

From check-in to check-out, the Park Plaza provided exellent accomodation and an efficient friendly service. The location is great, with shops bars restaurants and the train staion just a few minutes waIk away. I would definately stop there again and strongly recommend this hotel.

Dear hl_harrison,

Many thanks for your positive review of our Hotel!

You're right about our location, it is perfect for business or leisure.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Three friends met in Leeds for a gig at the new arena. Our standard room at the Park Plaza became a very good value upgrade to a suite on request which made our re-union even more special. A lovely room in a smart hotel with courteous and helpful staff.

Room Tip: The higher rooms at the front have spectacular views over Leeds and beyond. The suite we booked was...

Dear cathy c,

It is wonderful to read that you had a pleasant stay at Park Plaza Leeds!

We always aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and i'm glad to read that on this occasion, we definitely did that!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and was impressed. The rooms were a good size and beds very comfortable. I used the gym which was great and very easy to use. My room was on the 16th floor and had an amazing view across Leeds. Its very close to the train station and bars/shops etc but wasn't noisy at all. Overall very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear N S,

Thank you for your positive review of our Hotel!

I'm so glad that everything was to your satisfaction.