Park Plaza Leeds
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$141
US$128
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$129
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
US$82
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
3,211 results
All reviewschino latinotrain stationq parkcentral locationexcellent locationtrinity centregood sizeroom was spaciousreception staffbars and restaurantsbusiness tripbooked this hotelstayed here for one nightgood nights sleepfloortoiletriesnightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very close to train station in middle of Leeds which was great for me. Found the room to be quiet. I was on 12th floor in what I think was a standard room.

I feel some of the standards were high, but others a bit poor. Probably wouldn't stay again out of choice if I spent the weekend in Leeds but if my company booked me in here again I wouldn't be too concerned either.

Good seemed to be that on the whole the staff were usually polite and helpful. Negative for me was the mould in the bathroom which should be better maintained on a regular basis.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

we arriived too late for supper, so had peanuts from the mini bar. The room was really spacious and quiet, the air con has easy to adjust.
Room and bathroom immaculate, great night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was great, all the staff were extremely helpful.
Furthermore we left some phone chargers and a phone in the room and they returned them, immediately. So I have nothing but praise!

1  Thank melbel_12
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have stayed here before and can say that I was not dissapointed. My girlfriend loved the room, service and breakfast as did I and we paid considerable less than another hotel we stayed in at York that had no aircon,we had to share an Iron and the room was substantially smaller.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the 9/11/2013 and left on the 10/11/2013. On arrival the staff were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The hotel is a stones throw away from Trinity shopping centre and Leeds train station which made the location perfect for our stay. The rooms were spacious, clean and stylish. When we had breakfast in the morning the staff couldn't be more hospitable and there was a fantastic variety to choose from. Will definitely be staying here again!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Going for a stag do/hen do? Going for a weekend one night stand? There is no better place in Yorkshire than this. Don't open your eyes. Just enter the room and jump on the bed. Poor ambiance, poor quality service.
2 star accommodation for a 4 star price.
The staff lost in their own world.
Very pricey restaurant; food has so many fusion that it is more a food; just a mess.
Dirty rooms; shower drain not working
if you stay over the weekend, the hotel never sleeps !!

Room Tip: Higher floors you go; poorer the rooms are
1  Thank vivax74