Jurys Inn Leeds
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
2,227 results
All reviewscity centrebrewery wharfcar parktriple roomlovely hotelroyal armouriesbars and restaurantshen partybusiness tripwould stay againreception staffsaturday nightshort staychecking inpleasant staytrain stationgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We arrived late in the evening on Friday 14th to be met be lovely staff who were efficient and polite. We hadn't eaten so went straight to the bar, we still had bags so the staff kindly offered us the night menu and brought our pizza to the room. Again the member of staff was polite, the pizza arrived quickly and still piping hot. Breakfast the next day was fresh, hot and a wide selection. I would recommend this hotel and the breakfast is a must!

• Stayed: February 2014
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear BethBam,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I am pleased to see you had an anjoyable stay and hope we are able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed one night on business. Ten minute walk fro station. Modern hotel, nice reception area. Room smallish but clean and comfortable with impressive views over the city lights at night. Dinner in the bar was ok, despite the menus on the tables being last summers - strange looks from serving staff when I ordered a pudding that isn't available anymore! Breakfast buffet ok but no coffee available because the machine had blown a fuse - come on, really?!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mostly,

Thank you taking some time to give us a review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am so sorry that the wrong menu was available in the restaurant, having spokrn to our F&B Manager I am assured that this was a genuine mistake and all the old menus have been removed from the building.
Regarding the coffee machine at breakfast, unfortunately fuses do flick off from time to time and I believe we had this back up and running quickly after it had blown, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Once again, thank you for you for all your feedback. I hope we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Expensive at £114 a night, and almost charged twice by reception. Solved only when I produced an email with proof of payment. Quiet room, adequate facilities but don't expect to enjoy a bath. It fills to 6 inches deep only. Only able to wash and keep warm by running hot water continually which presumably negates the point of such shallow & miserly provision.
Breakfast was standard fare, ok, but nothing to write home about. Staff pleasant, but all a bit anonymous. Been better welcomed, had deeper bath and nicer breakfasts in a Premier Inn which I would probably chose over this.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BSMF

Dear BSMF,

Thank you for taking some time to give us a review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your feedback and am sorry to see you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. Should you wish to discuss anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me on georgina_wylie@jurysinns.com.

Once again, thank you for your comments, I hope we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This hotel is nicely situated next to the river and near the Brewery. The rooms are smart and clean and the bathrooms new. The check in took ages and the breakfast was too expensive for me to consider. It's 15 minute walk from the train station. Room was very hot and not easy to control Airton. I paid £57 for one night mid week. Not too bad but the Travelodge is new and closer to the station and £20 cheaper, but has no free WiFi. If your just crashing on business I would not bother as these places need to be more competitive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Chris W,

Thank you for your recent review following your stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am sorry you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. Please could you contact me on georgina_wylie@jurysinns.com with your room number so that I can have the air conditioning looked at, also please contact me if you wish to discuss anything further.

Once again, thank you for all your feedback.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stayed in the Jurys inn at other locations before and it's always a pleasant experience. The staff are helpful and polite. Great location especially for bars and restaurants and its a new hotel therefore room items are almost completely without any use or wear and tear which would be expected normally. For the reasonable prices what more could you want than a decent sized room, good bed, exceptional cleanliness standards and in a great location. I'll be sure to be staying again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear andyd87,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I am so pleased to see that you had an enjoyable experience and I hope we will be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.