“Average at best”
Review of Jurys Inn Leeds

Jurys Inn Leeds
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I stay in jurys a lot on business as I travel stayed at Leeds jurys on the 20th of June and have to say it was an avarage stay the reception was un helpfull when asked a simple question the food I had at dinner was ok at best the salmon starter I had was bland my main course of lemon chicken had no taste of lemon and the cabbage that was supposed to be butterd was more boild the services was a tad hit and miss no side orders where offerd or water my room was ok over all it's not a bad hotel but there is better in the jury's inn chain like Birmingham sheffield and Newcastle

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Gtjcbi
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Gtjcbi,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am very sorry to see you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. I am very sorry about the issues you have raised and would like to assure you I have fed this back to the relevant departments.

If you would like to discuss anything further, please contact me on georgina_wylie@jurysinns.com.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, I hope we get an opportunity to discuss this in more detail.

Deputy General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,161)

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews about the stag and hen partys i was bit reluctant to stay here. However, although there was a lot of groups in reception this did not interfere with my sleep. The hotel is also so close all the shops and the train station and there are a few nice bars right on the doorstep. The room was very clean and comfortable and we will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Charcart,

Thank you for your review following your stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience and hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We used this hotel when we came to Leeds to see Wicked and it was a good choice. It's in a good location, only 10 minutes walk into town and 20 minutes to the Grand theatre. The hotel is very nice, clean and smart. The staff are friendly and helpful. There are plenty of bars around so you don't have to walk far if you don't want to. Some people have commented on noise from the bars but we weren't disturbed. We were on floor 6. The breakfast was good, plenty of choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MrsMac2605,

Thank you for taking some time to give us your feedback from your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Not a bad hotel at all

Rooms are of a good size. Good shower over bath. Window that opens.

A little noise from local bar if at the front and little traffic noise if room rear facing

Stayed for a few nights and returned for another short stay

Staff friendly

Food in restaurant good quality, if served at odd moments, but good tasty food

Ten minutes from city centre shops on foot and same to train station

Overall good positive experience

Room Tip: As above front hear a bar noise if good weather as seats outside. Rear hear the traffic but not too...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear ian t,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am pleased to see you had a enjoyable stay, I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great location, great food and spotlessly clean. I stayed sat 7th June with 4 friends for my 30th birthday. I booked through booking.com and I could cancel upto about an hour before. The only issue I have we were woken up at 3:20am and 5am with people shouting and screaming on the landing past our bedroom door. It wasn't just people walking past it was people arguing. I believe they were told to be quiet or they would have to leave. Which lasted about 10minutes each time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front facing the court yard have the better view, opposite side is a large car park.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Michelle B,

Thank you for taking some time to give us a review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Leeds.

I have read through your comments and can see on the most part you had an enjoyable stay, I am however sorry that some other guests woke you on a couple of occasions.

If you would like to discuss anything with me further please do not hesitate to contact me on georgina_wylie@jurysinns.com.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great location, easy to find, friendly staff, room are good size, and location good, near train station, and bars, plenty of choice, and places to eat, had breakfast great selection, and not to crowed,

I have read some of the reviews, regarding air-con, no issues, location, a little tricky if driving, but in general great value for money

Room Tip: Google it, if you dont know Leeds or arrive by train, was on 4th floor good views, and plenty of lif...
1  Thank Chris N

Dear Chris N,

I have read through your comments and can see you had en enjoyable stay, we look forward to being able to welcome you back again in the future.

Once again thank you for your feedback,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The hotel directions were awful and took me 15 minutes to find it, Room was far too small and I asked for an upgrade and willing to pay but on got a double room which was above the Sainsbury supermarket whom empty their bins at 5:30am... The room was extremely hot with the air condition on and set at 16°C and still Roasting Hot… The receptionist in the evening I felt just didn’t give a Monkey’s on my concerns. When I checked out the receptionists also ignored my concerns and just shrugged her shoulders. Customer service was awful. The Breakfast in the morning was ok but the tables were not cleaned to an acceptable level and moved table twice due to the table being sticky. To be honest my stay was awful and wished I booked in another hotel… Please get your auditors in there and give them a kick up the bottom… This hotel SUCKED as it seems customer service altitude was incredibly laxed and felt it was far too difficult to do anything than shrug shoulders and hope I just shut up and leave!

Room Tip: Awful and would use other Hotels...
2  Thank Steve H
georgina w, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Steve H,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Jurys In Leeds.

I have read through your comments and am sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay. I am very keen to discuss the issues you have raised further, please could you contact me on georgina_wylie@jurysinns.com.

Kindest Regards,