“What you'd expect”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Rooms decent, breakfast nice, good price, free parking, about 10/15 mins in a taxi but when you've been out for the night it's £10 to get home!

Only thing is the staff were very sarcy the following morning.. I travelled with a group of friends and we'd had an incident during the night which apart from someone (not from our party) asking the reception a question was none of their business! The receptionist kept going on about it, making assumptions and involving everyone.. Not professional!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca W
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Hi Rebecca W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip advisor, your feedback an comments on your stay are always welcome.

I was very disappointed to read of this lack of professionalism when you came to check out, this certainly falls short of the standards that I expect. I hope that you will agree after reading other reviews on here that this is also very much out of character for our reception team, I would therefore be very grateful if you could contact me directly at the hotel so that I may investigate this matter further and ensure that it is not repeated.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Great hotel, comfortable rooms and very spacious beds, great choice of food and drink.
Very close to great shopping centre
Also very close to cinema which was a five minute drive, great choice of hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi lesleywhite33,

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Lovely staff at this Premier Inn which is located about 3 miles from Leeds city centre - very near to the Elland Road football ground.

The hotel is in a modern business park so not a lot to do without a journey. All of the staff were very genuine and helpful

Suggest you try and get a room at the front, as the M621 runs past the back

Room Tip: Noisy at the back
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Hi 103David M,

I am pleased that your stay with us lived up to your expectations and hope that you find opportunity to return again soon. If you do return in the future please feel free to contact us directly at the hotel and request a room at the front of the hotel, we always do our utmost to accomodate any guests requests wherever possible.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Shakeyl was great on reception, really good customer services, was always happy to help. The family rooms felt a little cramped and it would have been good to have a bit more space. The location was good if you don't mind travelling a little way into the center of Leeds. The breakfast was all you could eat so you could really take advantage of it if you were a bit peckish!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Hi Aimee G,

Shakeel takes great pride in his level of customer service and I grateful that you have taken the time to recognise that.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Excellent location. Room excellent and Food was also very good value. The staff were very friendly both at reception and in other areas of hotel. They organised a taxi for us and when fresh towels requested they brought them to the room for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Hi Allyson C,

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night after game at LUFC. Slightly dated premier inn but friendly staff. Good location about 10 mins walk from ground and about 15 mins in taxi to city centre. Bar area is a bit small but did the job. Breakfast was very nice the following morning. Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013

Hi BrightonSeagullfan,

Reviewed 24 April 2013

we arrived at this premier inn for a night as we had an early morning flight from leeds/bradford airport nearby, as we arrived late at night the resturaunt was sadly shut although the staff gave us take away menus as we could still eat, when we ordered a take away and it was delivered it was inedible. We went down to reception and told the staff what had happened my 2 sons were still hungry and it was at least 1:00 am, shakeel then kindly offered and took my 2 sons to the nearby mcdonalds even though he had finished his shift, he still went that extra mile, thank you shakeel! and thank you premier inn leeds city west!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marie8860

Hi marie8860,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip advisor, your feedback an comments on your stay are always welcome,

Shakeel is a fantastic asset to the team here at Leeds City West and always looks for opportunities where he can help out guests and make their stay as enjoyable as possible, your comments certainly made his day!