“Awesome service”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

1 night stay wish I could of stayed longer as the service from a young lady called "Libby" was fun and made me very welcome. I shall be back.i hope the hotel have as much respect for there waitress as we do. Well done

• Stayed: June 2013
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Hi Jamie3212,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very much appreciated.

At Leeds City West we are always striving to deliver the highest standard of customer service and I am delighted that Libby embodied this for you during your visit to us, I will ensure that she sees your review as I am sure she will be over joyed.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review of your stay, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last night (15/6/13) for my best friends hen party!

The gentleman at reception was very helpful and also moved our room onto the same floor as our friends when he found out we were on a different floor.

The room was clean and tidy! We had a very good nights sleep and found the bed very comfortable especially after a night of dancing!

We didnt eat or drink in the restaurant so I cant comment on that but we did have breakfast in the morning, for £8.25 you can eat as much as you like from hot food to cereals plus hot and cold drinks, I was even offered a choice of how my egg was cooked!

Everyone of our party of 12 were very happy with the hotel! We would like to thank the reception staff for being so polite and friendly!

• Stayed: June 2013
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

HI Flower29uk,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very welcome.

I was delighted to read of your great experience for you and all of your party and would welcome the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Stay here for business Regularly The staff seem to get louder and have no filter
Laurie is fantastic very professional and should be working at a 5 diamond hotel Some of the restaurant staff are horrible and uncouth Chistine was miserable and never came to our table or even looked our way Nathan is a credit to the hotel too Janessa is great Shakeel is inexperienced Briony and the bar maid just shout across the restaurant at each other
Think this will be my last stay here

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room

Hi capperju,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feed back on your stay is always very much appreciated.

I was very disappointed to read of your mixed experiences with the team, we always strive to deliver the highest standards in customer service and I am sorry that you feel that we have not met that standard.

Thank you once again for your comments,

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Due to working around the UK at present I have stayed in a number of Premier Inns in the last 3 weeks. The rooms here are much the same as other Premier Inns.
What does make Leeds West stand out from the others is the staff. From reception to the room maids they all seem cheery. However special mention should go to the breakfast staff - Karl and Christine who wait-on and the chef for providing a great start to the day.

Room Tip: Top floor, over reception.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Hi sylvansteve,

I am sure that Karl, Christine and Aga (our breakfast chef) will be absolutely delighted that they made such a difference to your stay & I shall certainly ensure that they see your review.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review and recognising those whom made a difference to your stay. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stopped here last week, easy access from motorway and into the city. Much noise from the road and railway but the efficient double glazing eliminated most of it. The only gripe I have is the curtains are so thin you can almost see through them. Bathroom clean and tidy, no complaints. I'd stay there again. I've never had a decent night's sleep in a hotel, it must be me missing me own bed!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Hi bertthefish,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very much appreciated.

I was surprised to read your comment regarding the curtains in your room as all of our rooms are fitted with double lined 'black out' curtains, all of which were replaced in October, I would therefore be grateful if you could contact me directly at site so that I may investigate further.

Thank you once again for your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back agin soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My partner and I stayed here and we were both extremely impressed with our overall stay. The room was really spacious and everything was spotlessly clean. We enjoyed a lovely three course meal in the restaurant ( booked the meal deal which was fantastic value). Staff were all so helpful and the service first rate. I'm quite a fussy person when it comes to hotels, I must admit, and its the 1st time I've ever stayed in a premier inn. Would recommend it to anyone. We will certainly be returning.

Room Tip: We had a lovely room at front of hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Hi Heather P,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very welcome.

I was so pleased to read that you're stay with us was an enjoyable one and that my team made you feel so welcome.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was not my first choice for accommodation I have to admit as I usually stay at the Holiday inn Leeds Bradford, however I was very impressed with the courteous, professional and speedy reception that I was treated with when I arrived.
Very pleasantly surprised to find the rooms had air con and I pressed by the staff and quality of food in the restaurant and bar

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Hi Tony W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is very much appreciated.

I was thrilled to read your review and that the team exceeded your expectations during your brief stay with us & hope that in future visits that you will consider us a preferable choice of accommodation in the area.

Thank you once again for your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.