“Leeds United match”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Travelled from irl to Leeds for soccer match. Stayed at this hotel as it was very convenient to elland rd.nice compact hotel and everything spot on.breakfast was self service with good range to choose from.staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend as base for elland rd matches and will use again

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank donieennistymon
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hi Donieennistymon,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on trip advisor, your feedback about your stay is very much appreciated. I was pleased to read that your stay lived up to your expectations of a Premier Inn and that the team were friendly and professional throughout your stay.

Thank you once again for posting a review, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

operations Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

This is a particularly good Premier Inn with friendly service, clean rooms and friendly staff. It's in a business park so a car is necessary if you want anything else. Otherwise it's well located for the Centre of Leeds.
I will definitely use this hotel again

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hi Grazie1000,

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stay here for my business trip. The location is ideal for my work. But be aware that if your plan is to visit the city the public transportation is not that good it can take up to 30 minutes or more for the bus to the center. The rooms are nice and comfortable but Internet connection is not good, despite the fact that you pay. I even have 3 days in a raw that the internet was almost down (in some moments was not working at all) I went to the reception and took a long time to fixed, nevertheless the gave me some extra days of free internet after this, a nice detail from the hotel. The staff is very nice but they need more people frequently you can find yourself waiting for them to come and you can see they are also working in the restaurant, you can clearly see the need of more people. If you plan to stay longer than 5 days in Leeds I recommend something with a better location and closer to more connivence store. Is pretty good if you have a car without it I do not recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hi Cpineiro,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor your feedback is very much appreciated. I am pleased to read that your stay lived up to your expectations of a Premier Inn. We are aware of ongoing intermitent issues with the Wireless internet and are working with our service provider to try to eliminate these.

Thank you very much once again for your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

.Clean, well run Premier Inn- just about on a par with the average Premier inn.
Great location for anyone using the Business park but not a good location if staying in Leeds. Taxi fares to Leeds Centre is £8 one way so this bumps up the real cost of the hotel - walking is not a great option as its a long (3 miles ish) boring busy road. The 229 bus runs from outside the nearby Porsch Garage but the reception staff have no idea of the times.
Main issue was that I ordered a twin bedded room through Booking .Com but was told by reception that I should book direct and that they never pick up twin bed requests through booking.com (so why do Premier Inn use them???)
So my pal had to sleep on a put up bed which was quite uncomfortable.
I will book direct with Premier Inn in future but if I am working or visiting Leeds city centre I would pick a hotel situated in the centre- there's plenty of them . Hotel is clean and cleaning staff very pleasant this morning.

Room Tip: Room 226 is noisy ceiling not sound proofed from creaking floorboards above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Hi Cagedavid,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, we really do value your feedback.

I am sorry that the location of the hotel wasn't clear to you at the time of booking, I shall be reviewing our Booking.com information to try and ensure that this is as clear as possible. Similarly, the bus time tables is something that we very rarely get asked for however is certainly something that we can ensure is available should guests require.

Thank you once again for your feedback, my team and I look forward to being able to welcome you back to Leeds CIty West again in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

very nice staff friendly and helpful, from the time i checked in tho the time i checked out the staff were very good, always cheery and helpful, breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and tidy thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Hi Douglas C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on the team has been noted and shared with the team and was very gratefully received. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Much the same as all other premier inn hotels, rooms of reasonable size, clean and functional really nice staff at this one, always friendly and a good warm welcome, some rooms can be a little noisy from nearby motorway but generally a great place to stay

• Stayed: September 2013
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Hi VeryImportantMatt,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is very much appreciated. I am pleased to read that your stay lived up to your expectations of a Premier Inn. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Excellent stay, friendly staff, we would definitely stay there again. The bed was huge, only problem we had was the water did not run away while having a shower. We visited my Son in Moortown, along with his new family. A great time was had by all

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Hi Teresa K,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very much appreciated.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I was pleased to read that the team and rooms delivered to your satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your kind comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds Coty West again in the near future.