“couldnt fault it”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #13 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed in December for one night prior to depart for woodlands hotel for a wedding our room was better than our room a t the woodlands for a third of the price . The staff on the reception were lovely and had a lovely manner with my 4year old granddaughter . The food both evening and breakfast were very nice.book here with confidence.

1  Thank anyaone
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Hi anyaone,

It is always great to read comparisons between your experiences with us and our competitors, and I am delighted that we were able to deliver a better standard at a much better value than them.

Once again thank you for your feedback, my team and I look forward to being able to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have used this hotel on two occasions for business trips, once back in September and again in December. When I checked in, I was greeted by a warm smile and Laurie, the receptionist, remembered that I had been here before and was simply fantastic throughout the check-in process. After a long and difficult day at work it's great to be given a friendly and warm greeting and to be made to feel valued as a guest.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable and there's a decent restaurant on the ground floor which is very convenient. I didn't experience any noise problems and I am a very light sleeper.

So overall this is an above average Premier Inn with excellent staff, good facilities and comfortable rooms. I will be staying there again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank worldecho

Hi Worldecho,

Laurie was delighted that she could make such an impact on our day and indeed your stay with us, and I was pleased to read that the rest of your stay lived up to the standard she had set!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed for 1 night as a family of 4. We were greeted by two friendly and helpful receptionists. The room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. We ate in the restaurant that evening and again the staff were great and they worked extremely hard. The food was excellent and the childrens menu had a vast selection. We had breakfast the following morning and the kids ate free. There was so much choice and again it was to a very high standard. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Faye W

Hi Faye W,

I was absolutely delighted to read your review of your stay, and more so that all aspects of your stay were as you would like them to be. I will be sure to share your review with the team.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We arrived to a very helpful receptionist who checked us in efficiently and was happy to help with anything else . The room was good and had everything you needed for a over night stay . The bed was extremely comfortable and we didn't want to get out in the morning .

As for the restaurant was like been in a different place. The staff were unfriendly miserable and rude. In waiting for my food to take to the room I witnessed staff spilling drinks and then moaning about the fact they had. Then other staff members speaking down to her. And just general moaning of been at work.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terence23

Hi Terence23,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is always very welcome & appreciated. I was disappointed to read of your two very different experiences with the team and will be sure to follow up with the restaurant team to investigate further.

I want to thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to being able to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this Premier Inn. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and soon warmed up when we turned up the heating. The staff were well trained and very welcoming.

The 'Grab and Go' breakfast seems a good idea, but not a very healthy option unfortunately. Worth some thought?

All in all, a good experience.

1  Thank Gailew
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Hi Gailew,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is always very much appreciated. Im pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your found all the team to be helpful & friendly.

Thank you once again for your views. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed for 1 night with my wife and 3 kids whilst visiting family over Christmas. Upon driving up to the hotel, it appeared a little in need of some TLC on the exterior and the alarm bells did begin to ring. I could not have been more wrong. The place was lovely. The staff were great, even going as far as supplying and heating some milk for our youngest late at night (without charge). Staff appeared cheerful and the rooms were great. I would also recommend the breakfast. £7.50 each and free kids. So £15, all 5 of us had a lovely full cooked breakfast (and seconds!).

All in all, very happy indeed and would recommend.

1  Thank Wrightjamesdaniel

Hi Wrightjamesdaniel,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is always very welcome,

Im so pleased that the hotel experianced far exceeded your expectations of your first arrival! I also delighted that the team, your room and the breakfast offering was what you werre looking for.

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas & New Year with your family, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Brilliant location....very close to white rose shopping centre....very clean....nice sized room....reception very helpful....food was great too....will stay here again when visiting leeds....over all as all other premier hotels this was a pleasant experience.....

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginadixon

Hi Ginadixon,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very much appreciated. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us during the festive period, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year