“Very Good Indeed - Will Book Again”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed for one night only but will definitely stay again when visiting my son who has recently started at Leeds Met.

Room was well stocked, spotlessly clean & warm. Bed was huge - very comfortable & variety of good pillows available. Plently of free parking, very convenient for main roads but not so close as to be too noisy. Free half an hour of Wi-Fi but only £3 more if you want to extend this to 24hrs. Staff were very friendly & helpful.

I have one tiny gripe! I do not have a full size bath at home, so was really looking forward to having a nice, long, relaxing soak in the tub. The bath itself was lovely & big & deep & there was loads of hot water. Unfortunately, the soap dispenser was high up the wall at the tap end, so everytime you wanted some, you had to stand up & got to other end of the bath- Not very relaxing! I am all for installing soap dispensers for cost/waste reasons instead of supplying the little bottles but please can they be accessible to bath users as well as shower uses? Thank you !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Hi Dawn D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback on your stay is very much appreciated. Your comments regarding the positioning of the soap for a bath user is something which has I have never had fed back to us before but has certainly been noted and will be considered moving forward, as a short term solution we will add hand soap to our guest supplies box which we keep behind reception. Should you visit us again then please do ask if we have any available.

Thank you once again for your comments, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Night 3 of 4 and nothing but praise for this great example of a premier inn. Room is the usual premier inn colour and furniture layout. Very clean and made up every day. Staff are well presented and always polite. Best part is the food. Lots of choice through the whole menu. Meal deal is a big bonus. Food was top notch every night. Good location, friendly staff, slept great and good food.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hi Mark24777,

Thank your for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback and comments are very much appreciated. Im delighted to read that you found the great value meal deal to your liking and more importantly the quality of the food also delivered to your expectations.

Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

such a lovely welcome, all the usual things you expect from a premier inn and great staff. everyone we met was fab, great food, fab service and a free car park. really can't fault it, keep up the good work everyone

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

HI Maggie109,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is very much appreciated. At Leeds City West we like to think that our team is the thing that sets us apart from the competition and feedback such as yours really does go a long way.

Thank you once again for your kind comments, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West Premier Inn

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great hotel! Such amazing and friendly staff! Thanx to Leanne at reception, from the moment we arrived made to feel so wellcome, excellent food and service in the restaurant , will highly recommend this hotel for a weekend stay in Leeds !!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Charles08321
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hi Charles08321,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip advisor, your feedback is very much appreciated. Leanne is a pretty new to the site and has made a fantastic start to her Premier Inn career & feedback such as this only serves to support her development.
Thank you once again for your kind comments, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed for a business trip and found the staff friendly and the room large and clean. No issues there.

Didn't have dinner but did have the breakfast. Not much choice but what was there was good.

Only down side was that it was windy outside and there must have been a gap in the window as every now and again it sounded like a trumpet going off.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank alfromlarbert
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Hi alfromlarbert,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is always very welcome & appreciated.

I am sorry to read of your issues with the window seal – I would be extremely grateful if you would contact me at site or by e-mail (operationsmanager.leedscitywest@premierinn.com) so that I may investigate this issue further & prevent it occurring for another guest.

Other than that I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were a major part of that.

Once again thank you for your feedback, my team and I look forward to being able to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed in December for one night prior to depart for woodlands hotel for a wedding our room was better than our room a t the woodlands for a third of the price . The staff on the reception were lovely and had a lovely manner with my 4year old granddaughter . The food both evening and breakfast were very nice.book here with confidence.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank anyaone

Hi anyaone,

It is always great to read comparisons between your experiences with us and our competitors, and I am delighted that we were able to deliver a better standard at a much better value than them.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have used this hotel on two occasions for business trips, once back in September and again in December. When I checked in, I was greeted by a warm smile and Laurie, the receptionist, remembered that I had been here before and was simply fantastic throughout the check-in process. After a long and difficult day at work it's great to be given a friendly and warm greeting and to be made to feel valued as a guest.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable and there's a decent restaurant on the ground floor which is very convenient. I didn't experience any noise problems and I am a very light sleeper.

So overall this is an above average Premier Inn with excellent staff, good facilities and comfortable rooms. I will be staying there again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank worldecho

Hi Worldecho,

Laurie was delighted that she could make such an impact on our day and indeed your stay with us, and I was pleased to read that the rest of your stay lived up to the standard she had set!