Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Opal 1 & 2(Leeds)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewselland roadfootball groundmeal dealbusiness parkwhite rose shopping centrea short taxi rideair consat navring roadbudget hotelexcellent staygood nights sleepmember of stafffollowing morningpleasant staynight's sleepbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Just stayed here for one night to visit family nearby.

Location was perfect for this, rooms was very clean and roomy.

Had to wait 15 mins just after 2pm as room wasn't quite ready, but was sorted quickly.

Staff was very polite and helpful.

Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hi stupotleicester.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Tripadvisor, your feedback is very much appreciated. I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to the team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I came to Leeds for my cousins wedding and needed accommodation nearby. This hotel is in a good location - near to the city centre and train and bus links which is ideal, there is also a substantial car park with plenty of space. On arrival the reception staff were lovely and helpful and the room was spotless.

On returning from the wedding that evening (very late) we were greeted by two night porter staff who were a credit to the hotel - very friendly. They explained that the bar was closed however allowed us to sit in the area and chatted away to us and gave us advice on things to see and do around the city which was very helpful.cant praise them highly enough!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sunshine1834

Hi Sunshine1834.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Tripadvisor, your feedback is very much appreciated. It is very rare, given the nature of their job, that guests single the nights team out for praise and this is was very much appreciated by them.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We booked in for a 5 night stay in a Disabled room (room 8). The disabled room was not fit for purpose as there is a standard bath and not a walk in shower. The bed was almost on the floor which for a person with my disabilities (paralysed on my left side of my body) is a big deal. We booked in after midnight so it was too late to go elsewhere and as we had booked this room well in advance on a no cancellation, no amendment deal we had no choice but to stay. In the morning we complained to the Manager Ben who I have to say was a real star. He offered to move us to their Leeds City Centre hotel but we didn't want to change locations as we had picked Premier Inn Leeds West because we had friends, family and functions on this side of Leeds. Ben had the bed raised up and extra towels and even an extension lead put in the room (the plug sockets are on the other side of the room and there isn't any by the bed. They refunded our first night stay and gave us free breakfast. Ben couldn't have done anymore than he did. All the staff were so friendly and helpful. Their Halifax Plaza Premier Inn has a walk in shower in the Disabled room as we stayed there before. Premier Inn just need to update the disabled room at Leeds West and it would be perfect, they already have a great manager with Ben at the helm and great staff.Thank you to Ben and all the staff for being so helpful and trying to make our stay they very best they could.

Room Tip: If your disabled ring in advance to have the bed raised or lowered. And ask at reception for an extension lead if you want to use your laptop in bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom-R-Weaver
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Hi tomweaver557,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on trip advisor, as I mentioned when I spoke to you, it is only through genuine guest feedback such as your that we can continually seek to improve our guest experience.

I do genuinely apologise that our accessible bedrooms were not suitable for your specific requirements however am very grateful for you taking the time to talk to me about amendments we could make to make your stay better and more comfortable as well as longer term improvements that we could consider.

I would recommend anyone whom has very specific needs to call ahead to the hotel they are wanting to book to make sure that they can be accommodated suitably.

Thank you once again for posting your review. I hope the wedding you were attending was a fantastic day for both the bride & groom as well as you and your wife & son. Whilst I accept that you will probably not choose Leeds City West again I do hope that you will stay with Premier Inn again in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Reasonable price, excellent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, great location.
We will definitely be staying again and prem inn will always be the first choice of hotel we look at when travelling.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Victoria D
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Hi Victoria D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on trip advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very much appreciated. Premier Inn always strive to have both a great quality product at a fair price and a great team at the hotels when you visit. I am delighted to read that you got both of these when you stayed with us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to visit friends and it is a wonderful place if you're in the area as it is away from the hussle of city centre but a bus ride away in a great location and tge hotel has plenty of parking spaces.

I was welcomed by receptionist Leanne as i checked in and staff are friendly, welcoming and nothing is hardly any trouble.

The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable and as a result had 2 great nights sleep followed by 2 great breakfasts.

I would stay again and strongly consider this hotel next time i'm in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ashley H
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Hi Ashley H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on trip advisor, your feedback on your stay is always very welcome.

I was delighted to read that Leanne and the rest of the team you came across were able to look after all your requests for you. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Leanne and ensure that she sees your review.

Thank you once again for your kind comments, my team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future