“Pearl jam gig”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night July 8 .a bit of trouble finding Hotel but that may be my poor navigation . Hotel clean , staff attentive (service in restaurant a bit slow) room spotless , in all a good experience .would stay again.also bar still opened at 1am good for a wee nightcap .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hi jay87,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am grateful for your feedback in relation to the speed of service in the restaurant and this is certainly something we will certainly be working hard to improve in the coming weeks.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

A good standard Premier Inn providing the usual comfort and cleanliness. Cooked breakfast was OK, didn't have dinner at restaurant. Staff friendly as is normal at Premier Inn. Easy to find just off ring road, would use again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Allan G,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am pleased to read that all aspects of your stay lived up to your expectations and I am very grateful for you sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

As usual Premier Inn, good value for money. Only problem is the location. We stayed as a group of 8 men for a birthday weekend and it's a taxi ride into Leeds centre which is approximately £9 - £12 each way depending on driver and time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank PS2907

Hi PS2907,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. We are aware that there are Premier Inns closer to the City Centre than ourselves and feel that this distance is reflected in the price for the rooms giving guests to the city a value option away from the city centre.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have recently stayed twice at this Premier Inn, once for business and once for pleasure. Very helpful and friendly staff, rooms spotless and breakfast really good. Its a buffets one here which other Premier Inns should take note. Close to the city centre, football ground and white rose shopping centre but quiet enough to get a good nights sleep

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Andrew B,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

clean and comfortable rooms - beds very good - breakfast not as good as some in this chain - did not seem to have as much choice or as well cooked although OK for an overnight stay and as the hotel was full would take this into consideration.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi John04Leeds,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am disappointed in your breakfast experience and will certainly be working with our food and beverage team and the head chef to ensure that we address any areas of improvement as you have highlighted.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Attending a wedding so booked two rooms for my wife and I and our two teenage children. I was driving so no drink, wife does not drink and our two teenage children only consumed soft drinks.
Stayed at plenty of Premier Inns in the past without incident. We returned to the hotel just after midnight, we were all tired out could not wait to get to sleep. There was a doorman on duty at reception, we entered the lift, our opposite rooms were on the third floor. We entered our rooms and within minutes and got changed for bed, just got into bed when their was a knock at the door, it was the same doorman that had been at reception telling me that he could hear us in our room from the corridor outside. The following morning we carried out a noise test, my wife stood outside in the corridor outside our room whilst my son and I started a conversation inside the room. All that she could hear was very muffled voices. We swapped places and tried again, I couldn't hear them at all. "A bit weird" To add insult to injury my wife and daughters room opposite was directly above the entrance to the hotel, she ad been kept awake for two hours between 1.30am and 3.30am because of the really noisy night clubbers coming back in taxis after a good night out in the town centre. At one stage she looked out of the window, wonder what the doorman was doing whilst that was going on? We usually have the Premier Inn breakfast but not on this occasion, the price has increased to £8.75 per head. The rooms were clean and had the added bonus of air-con. We enjoy staying at Premier Inns but we will not be returning to this particular one again.

Room Tip: Heavy traffic noise from our room at the back and reveller noise from the rooms at the front. Person...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi Escallops,

I was disappointed to read that you felt that the security team that we employ have taken an over the top approach to noise control on the corridors at the hotel, we have certainly fed this back to the company and also directly to the person on duty that evening.

Further to this I would also be grateful if you could send me details of your stay (reservation number or date of stay and surname) so that I may investigate the issues you have raised further and take the appropriate next steps.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Clean, comfortable rooms, beds & pillows excellent. Welcoming staff. No in room telephone! Breakfast @ £8.75 is over priced! Good dinner menu. Felt safe (female travelling on my own). Large car park..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carole M

Hi Carole M.

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. We do make a number of considerations for all lone female guests as a company and I am really pleased that these amounted to you feeling safe and well accommodated during your stay with us.