Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
US$89
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$42
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
US$86
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewselland roadfootball groundmeal dealbusiness parkwhite rose shopping centrea short taxi rideair consat navring roadbudget hotelexcellent staygood nights sleepmember of stafffollowing morningpleasant staynight's sleepbusiness trip
Reviewed 13 July 2014

First if all the staff were all nice and friendly and rooms were very clean... Lots of hot water, shower was lovely. We had to change rooms as we were placed on the first floor and we could hear a family above us running around. This was resolved quickly and we were given a room on the top floor which was perfect. The location to get to the city centre is poor, a taxi from there cost just under a tenner. Drinks in the bar are not too bad, paid an extra pound for a double spirit. Wish we had booked a hotel in the centre now, because of this we won't be using this hotel again when we visit Leeds again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hi Julie B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on trip advisor.

Whilst I am pleased to read that your stay with is was a pleasemt one and that the issue that you did have was resolved quickly, I am obviously disappointed that you feel that we wouldn't be your first choice when visiting the area in future.

If you visit premierinn.com or download the mobile apps them there is a map function available so you can see exactly where the hotels are located.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed here 11th July 2014 as a stop off the night before flamingo land resort to ease the trip, we booked a family room which we was excellent in size, a super king size bed, also two single beds and loads of room still, staff was very friendly and helpful one staff member called Dan who was training went out of his way to meet our requirements, he was excellent so deserves a big shout out........ Breakfast was great plenty to choose from and kids eat free, we paid £46 all in including breakfast for a Friday night for all of us you would of expected a one in front of that price easy.... Will stay again

Room Tip: Front facing can be a bit noisy at night if window left open, rear facing better, also top floor room, 3rd floor are best as can't hear people above you
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hi Jamie G,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am pleased to read that all aspects of your stay lived up to your expectations and I am very grateful for you sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor.

Dan is a new member of the team here at Leeds City west and i will certainly ensure that your review is shared with him. Im sure he will be delighted to read your feedback.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The staff are so friendly and willing to help that I was almost upset that our stay wasnt very long. Although the location is out of the way, the hotel is clean, well kept and made to feel safe amd secure (which it absolutely is!) We came here to see Pearl Jam and left absolutely pleased!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Nicole H,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am delighted to read that all aspects of your stay lived up to your expectations and that the team played a large part of your experience with us.

Glad you enjoyed the Pearl Jam gig, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

First experience of Premier Inn and pleasantly surprised ... especially late bar hours after three and a half hour PJ gig. Friendly staff, quiet, simple room, you get what you pay for and it's a good deal overall. Taxi to centre of town about £6 and takes just over 5 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hi DouglasMc2014,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here whilst coming to the city for a concert!! Excellent customer service when checking in. Rooms were of excellent size and immaculately clean. Nice touches with hair dryer, tea and coffee facilities. Great to see soap and shower gel dispensers in the bathroom. Relieved to have the cooling system in the room, as the weather made the day very muggy.
Breakfast was a buffet style, think this should be included in the price you pay. Considering the prices you pay for rooms already. Continental breakfast £6.25 and Premier Breakfast £8.75. One of our guests only had x1 slice of toast and a small bowl of fruit, and this cost her the price of the continental breakfast £6.25, which I think is a bit steep. We went for breakfast at approximately 10ish. On arrival we received a warm welcome. We were shown to a table, and the set up of the breakfast was explained well. I went to the coffee machine to get a coffee. Costa coffee. The machine was easy to use, but the thing that concerned me was the fact that I counted x3 flys on the machine. The continental breakfast had a good selection of cereal, bread including croissants, fruit, yoghurt and a variety of juices and milks. The cooked breakfast section did not appear to be replenished quickly enough. I member of staff explained that they had been very busy, but I waited 5 minutes for sausages to be replenished. A member of staff eventually brought a plateful of sausages to the table, and I heard her telling the staff that a customer was waiting. Whilst waiting at the hot plate for certain items to be replenished, I looked through the door window to the kitchen and noticed a sign that requested the the coffee machine was cleaned daily.... as it was a s@&£ job!! I did make me chuckle, considering the flys!! Overall, the stay was a pleasant one die to your courteous and polite staff.

• Stayed: July 2014

Hi Sans2511,

Thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier inn, your thoughts and feedback on your stay are always read and very much appreciated. I am pleased that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for taking the opportunity to share some of the other elements of your stay also. After reading your review I went in search of the notice you referred to, originally it requested that the coffee machine be cleaned each shift, unfortunately this had been altered. I would like to apologise for this as this is obviously not in keeping with a professional establishment.

Thank you once again for your feedback in particularly regarding the team we will be sure to share your review with them. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.