“hospital visiting”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Having a family member in St. James Hospital I wanted to stay close by in case of any emergency. Great hotel ideally situated as I did not want to be in the centre of Leeds. Very friendly staff thank you CHRIS for welcoming me and answering any queries I had regarding orderig meals & taxis etc...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lyn S
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hi Lyn S,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us here at Leeds City West Premier Inn, Im delighted to read that you had a great stay with us and that Chris was very helpful with all your queries. I hope your family member is on the road to recovery & I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Leeds City West Premier Inn again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Did not clean room for three days
Run out of food for our main course
No steak no gammon no ribs and no chicken
Food over cooked and of poor quality
I should have went to Burger King which is across the road

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicky M

Hi Vicky M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, I am incredibly disappointed that your stay with us fell far short of both yours and my expectations. Premier Inn are always striving to deliver the highest standards of customer service, and I am saddened to read that we did not live up to this ambition during your stay.

I would be grateful if you could contact me either by e-mail (operationsmanager.leedscitywest@premierinn.com) or by phone (0113 279 4566) with the details of your stay so that I make take the proper next steps.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Usual Premier Inn but woeful breakfast experience, with not enough mugs for everyone...........two thirds through our meal before we tracked some down! Staff just grunted that they were all out and they were waiting for them to come back in! Not quite what we expect from a Premier Inn!
Room allocation to keep family members close to each other, could also have been improved.

Hi Deborah O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with us here at Leeds City West. I am incredibly disappointed to read of your breakfast experience and will certainly be following up with the team on duty that morning.

At Premier Inn we are constantly striving to deliver the very highest levels of customer service and it is disappointing to read that on this occasion we failed to deliver that. I would be grateful if you could forward me the details of your stay so that I may follow up with you in person either by e-mail (operationsmanager.leedscitywest@premierinn.com) or by phone (0113 2794566)

Thank you once again for your feedback, I hope to able to discuss this with you further in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and son have stayed here many times for the Leeds match - always the same friendly welcome and great value for money. Dinner reservation was lost but there was still room for them. Usually really quiet but this time were woken up by very loud and drunken? noises about 5.30am and didn`t get back to sleep afterwards. I told him that he should have complained but he didn`t and then he had a long drive home afterwards - not good enough really but in fairness he should have brought it up with the staff. Also they don`t give the usual take away Costa coffees anymore - very thoughtful & handy for drivers before travelling; hubby complained about this several times when he came home but by then he`d had a five hour drive with interrupted sleep the night before....
May try somewhere else next time.

1  Thank leedsmum123
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hi Chealseamum,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is important to us to continually improve our level of service. I am disappointed to read that your husband and son were disturbed during their stay and would be grateful if you would e-mail the details of your reservation to my e-mail address (operationsmanager.leedscitywest@premierinn.com) so that I may take the proper next steps both in investigating what had happened previously and also to try and prevent the re-occurance in the future.

I look forward to your e-mail and being able to pursue this further.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely friendly staff, nothing seemed too much trouble. The hotel was clean,quiet, and efficient. Eating is enjoyable both breakfast and evening meals, though not a menu for young children or play area

Hi Pauline K,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor, Im delighted to read your positive feedback regarding the team and the cleanliness standards that you encountered at the hotel. Whilst it is true that we are unfortunately not able to provide a children's play area, we do have a brand new children's menu just launched, more details of which can be found on our website.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times for business, but stayed on this occasion for pleasure. This is a large Premier Inn, but none the less still feels well run and friendly. It is close to the M621 so good links into the city or straight out to the M62 if required. There is slight motorway noise, but I honestly have not been kept awake by it, or found it to be an issue. The onsite restaurant is nice, food quality is good and prices are reasonable. Staff have always been very helpful and polite and the rooms were clean and tidy.
All in all, I would recommend the hotel, but only a slight warning, breakfast can get a bit manic at peak times, but there are notices about telling you what times are busy, so you can't say fairer than that. I would use again without any worries.

Room Tip: Try and get a top floor, less noise from above then!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Jason T,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor. I very pleased to read that your stays with us have been positive on all the times that you have stayed and that the major element of this is that team that you have encountered.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Excellent premier inn just outside of leeds Hotel very clean staff friendly we did the meal deal and the food was amazing even had 2 for 1 drinks in the bar on the Thursday smashing two night break will be going again

Room Tip: All rooms excellent
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Margaret G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us her on Trip Advisor, I was really pleased to read that your stay, room and meal all met your satisfaction and that you found your whole experience to be of value. We look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West Premier Inn again in the near future.