“Les & Marjorie”

Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
“Les & Marjorie”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We have just spent 3 nights in room 901, quiet with great views. Can't fault anything, from Kirsty's cheerful and professional reception to helpful information from Al. Will certainly be our first choice next time we need to stay in Leeds.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
simon d, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds. I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Stayed here after a night out in Leeds and is situated at the top end of the city centre opposite the soon to be Leeds arena not far at all from the nightscene in Leeds. The check in was quick and easy with the staff efficient and very welcoming. Our room was a very good size, spotless, excellent TV and choice of channels and had everything we wish for. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I have stopped in a lot of hotels in Leeds and I would rate this one as one of the best at the price. I've been to worse so called 4 star hotels, I don't know if its because it is a new Premier Inn but I hope they keep it in this shape because the whole stay was excellent. Very highly recommended and we are staying again very soon.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager
Arnhem
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This was the fifth time at a Premier Inn and I would without any hesitation book a room again at a Premier Inn. I'm very pleased with the formula. Especially if you can avoid weekends, it becomes very attractive pricewise. And the quality offered makes it even more attractive. Actually I only have one small complaint (the same as in Belfast): staff handling check-in procedures. I noticed again that if a staff member is handling the check-in who is not trained as a receptionist, things can go wrong. But things were taken care of smoothly afterwards. So, all in all, I was glad I chose a Premier Inn again.
I stayed at the hotel for four days: 2 days I stayed in Leeds itself (which I found sufficient), one day I went to York by steam train, and one day by regular Transdev bus (buy a cheap day ticket) to Haworth to visit the Brontë Parsonage Museum and on the way back from Haworth: Saltaire (UNESCO World Heritage List).

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank PenkiArnhem
simon d, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds .I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I usually never write reviews, but this hotel really deserves a few words and you fellow travellers should not miss it. I was expecting a very basic crap hotel due to the price, but it was really a pleasant surprise. A warm welcome by staff, very easy automatic check-in and out, super big, 100% clean rooms and big modern bath facilities, awesome restaurant and breakfast. There is only 30 minutes of free wifi, but I could buy more time quite easy online, £3 per day. Unlike others I did not have any problems in finding the place, spotting the weather conditions or had a problem with closed windows (the airconditioning worked just fine). I cannot believe that we paid 1/3 compared to "normal" hotels that offer less or the same level of service. We are going there again very soon.

Room Tip: Try the restaurant, it is not bad as normal hotel restaurants and the staff are very nice.
1 Thank Anders A
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I came to leeds for my hen do on the 1st of september! I chose this hotel based on the price and was just expecting a very basic hotel! Infact this hotel was anything but basic, from checking in we were made to feel so welcome by the lovely male receptionist he was fantastic. The hotel itself is beautiful, huge rooms and very clean, ther was no noise, the beds are so comfy i didnt want to leave it.
It is also ideally located to everything u would need! Overall, brilliant staff, brilliant hotel and brilliant service. I will definately be coming back here.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank RachelS1234
simon d, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Scunthorpe,England.
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Stayed for 2 nights,we always use premier inn as you know what to expect,this one didnt disappoint,very clean modern room,staff very nice,breakfast very good,no complaints at all,another one to recommend.
As already said park at the Merrion centre and ask the hotel staff for a ticket, it reduces the car park down to £6 for 24 hours, which is very cheap for Leeds.

3 Thank Lufc67
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards. Jenny Miller Operations Manager
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I booked two rooms for 3 nights to attend a weekend of family celebrations on the occasion of my sister's Ruby Wedding. The hotel is quiet, clean and modern with wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. However I will never stay there again as firstly, it is a nightmare to get to, and the side we were on, was hemmed in by tall buildings, giving it a very claustrophobic feel. From your room you cannot tell if it is raining or even if it is dull or sunny outside, the hotel has no on-site parking and as a I suffer from Anxiety & Panic Attacks, I found the fact that you cannot open your hotel room window very distressing.

Room Tip: DON'T have a room on the side next to the huge office block!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family