Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We had needs to stay in leeds for a week or so whilst our son had a heart op at the LGI.
The room we had was on the 3rd floor so not a brilliant view (mind we where in Leeds so where not really expecting one lol.) I was very suprised at the size of the room, even though there was 2 adults and a 15 year old in it, we didn't feel as if we where on top of each other. It was all very clean. It was about a 10 min walk to the LGI so not too far if you need to get there in a hurry. Taxi fare I think was about £2.70. I would deffinately stay again if the need arose.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Jenny M, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I hope to welcome you back to the Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn In the Future. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,602)

Reviewed 10 October 2012

This is the first time i have ever made an effort and wrote a review.
I stayed with my partner we stay 2 nights £29 room we also paid for a £22 meal deal so in total it was £73 wow we couldn't believe what we got for our money it was unbelievable. The meal deal is amazing £13.75 for a 3 course meal and then 8.25 for an all you can eat breakfast.
The location is great it's so close to everything and I think we was the only two that wasn't lost in Leeds
On check in I was greated by Dudley again very good at his job he knew everything I needed to know. Also we asked for directions from the hotel Christina kindly explained where to go but she made its I easy for us by working out the best route to take she is like a walking map.
Reasturant: as soon as we walked in we thought we was in the wrong place it looked like a 5* place, we was served by Christina & Randa the service was outstanding I couldn't have asked for anything more from them they were polite friendly but also on the ball with all the other tables they had in, from our 2h in their you seen them interact with every table and no one was left out they both should get a gold medal !! Iv never had such personal service from any reasturant.

• Stayed: September 2012

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your kind comments, Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Got room for £29, clean and comfy room. Excellent location. Fabulous meal deal - 3 course dinner with drink and premier breakfast for £22 per person. Takes the pfaff out of looking around for restaurants. Excellent all round package for a one night stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Just returned back from our stay in Leeds yesterday and could not believe how nice, comfortable and friendly the Leeds Premier Inn was.

The location is perfect, a nice 10 minute slow walk into the main shopping area with amazing views of the city.

The check-in service was great, rooms were much bigger than other Premier Inn's i have stayed at and the beds were amazingly comfy (as usual).

I have to say, I could not find any faults if I tried and the service was much better than what I would receive in any other 5 star hotel in the UK.

Premier Inn should be extremely proud of this Hotel and the staff that run it on a daily basis.

My only wish is that they produced fresh quality food in their restaurants as opposed to microwaved dishes using frozen ingredients.

Well Done Leeds Premier Inn - I will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on floor 7 (room 711) which had an amazing view of the City
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

·Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Got this on £29 room deal. Excellent location, lovely modern room, plenty of food choice and friendly staff. Will definitely use again. Close to city centre, station and bus routes. Plenty of food places nearby, although the restuarant has a great choice of food and a great value breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AFC1965
simon d, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards. Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2012

we stayed at the hotel with friends for a short two night break we were greeted by attentive and friendly staff from begining to the end of our stay nothing was to much the rooms were fresh bright and clean and through-out the hotel the house keeping was exellent the food was good and fresh and pipeing hot which is nice to see we will definately be using premier inn again.

Room Tip: not required
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I booked my room online and received a very competitive rate. I was going to arrive after 7 o'clock, and phoned to let the hotel know. When I arrived, the receptionist remembered not only that I had phoned, but my name. The hotel has an automated check-in machine, which worked very efficiently.

My room (505) was large, clean, comfortable and quiet. Though there was a connecting door with the room adjacent, I heard nothing through it. The bathroom was large and equipped with the usual Premier Inn "stuff", though the dispenser for the hand soap was empty. I called reception, and the very nice receptionist who had greeted me, came up with a refill, but we discovered together that the dispenser was broken. Rather than change rooms, I just asked to keep the refill bottle.

My only real criticism is that the duvet for the bed was really too warm, and would only have been comfortable had I had the air conditioning on all night - both noisy and dehydrating. I took the quilt out of its cover and asked for a blanket, but, understandably, the hotel only uses quilts.

The next morning, the receptionist was apologetic for my disturbed night, helpful, friendly and efficient. On her second day at this Premier Inn, she has fully grasped the concept of "customer care".

This is quality service, quality accommodation and excellent value for money, and my niggles are really the sort that I would expect to moan about at a far more expensive and "starred" establishment.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager