“Fantastic value and great rooms”

Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This isnt the first time we have stayed at this hotel in Leeds and we like the ease of booking, location, cleanliness of the hotel and rooms and if you book far enough in advance to get a room at £29 (no cancellations or changes) then you cant go wrong. Staff brilliant and nothing too much trouble. Right next to the Leeds Arena (stones throw) but for us we needed to be walking distance from the town and the University and it was perfect for us - as and when we come back to Leeds we would definitely go back for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roscarol01
Jenny M, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds. I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds Arena Premier Inn. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stay in this hotel for 3 nights and it was just fantastic. Nice and polite stuff. Wonderful room, very good breakfast.

I cant complain about anything. I didn't know what to expect from this hotel however everything was just perfect from check into check out.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrej Ž

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Arena Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I am becoming something of a Premier Inn Groupie. Each Premier Inn that we stay in seems to be even better than the last. This was our first stay in a Premier Inn while in Leeds and we will certainly not be looking for anywhere else on future visits. The room size and bathroom size beats many much more expensive hotels. The service provided by the staff is quite exceptional - they appear to be determined to ensure that you have a most enjoyable stay - for I cannot remember a hotel where the breakfast staff were so attentive to your every need. I note that they were in the top 25 companies to work for according to a Sunday Times list this year - I wonder whether this helps to explain if this explains why all the staff we met seemed so happy to go that extra mile? Add to this great value for money and an ideal city centre location and I conclude where I began - Why stay anywhere else?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrJimSmith

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Really love this hotel, actually i love all Premier Inn. Spacious room, enough for 2 adults and 2 children, the rate also friendly, value for money. Closed to city centre, shoping area and public transportation.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Arena Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had an overnight stay in Leeds on the 6th July 2013 for my friends 50th Birthday and stayed here.

It was my first stay in a Premier Inn so didn't know what to expect but after this fantastic stay, it won't be my last.

From the moment we walked through the door we were met by friendly and helpful staff.
The room was amazing, it was spacious, spotlessly clean, good air conditioning and had everything you needed for a lovely stay, without having to run down to reception to request it, unlike in most hotels.

The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet, I had a fantastic nights sleep!!!

The all you can eat breakfast didn't disappoint either, fantastic choice for both the Continental & full English, reasonably priced, again with friendly and helpful staff.

I didn't want to leave - a big thumbs up to all the staff, would definitely recommend this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beverley M

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Well, what a super welcome from Al, this actually was mirrored by all the staff, they all went tht extra mile. Al really looked after me and my colleague, what a kind hard working gentleman, such an asset to the Premier inn chain.So convenient for the shops and more importantly for the hospital where I was working. My room 601 was larger than usual, perfect in everyway. I liked the swipe security, felt very safe.Food was served with a smile, food a little slow a couple of nights, apparently it was the junior chef. What I would say the wait was worthwhile, the food was cooked to perfection, very well done.
Looking forward to my return, I've already booked for later this week, 10/7/13.
Previous Stay 1/7/13-5/7/13.
thank you to you all.

Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds Arena Premier Inn. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stay here last night as it was our daughters graduation.
found the hotel really easy to get to and parking was excellent £6 for 24 hours, get a ticket from hotel when you leave.
We booked two rooms one double & one twin, be aware that the twin room is a double bed and a sofa bed made up as a single bed not really what I thought id booked but it was ok.
Rooms are big, very clean, with big bathroom lots of hot water for a bath after a long day.
Tea and coffee provided, but I would take my own milk next time as its those little tubs and I needed more for my coffee.
we arrived on a really hot day and the room was fully air conditioned which was a relief.
We had an early start to get to the uni on time so had the continental breakfast which had a great selection of food to eat just wished we'd had more time to enjoy it. The cost was £5 each which would of been ok if we'd had time to eat more. The cooked breakfast look lovely too.
For what we paid £29 per room this was a fab hotel and great location for the uni and town, would love to use it again for a weekend away.

Room Tip: Take your own milk