“Every city needs a Global Tribe Cafe!”
Review of Global Tribe Cafe

Global Tribe Cafe
Ranked #154 of 1,856 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Global Tribe Cafe is a little cafe with a big heart. We serve healthy, Vegetarian and Vegan food with love. The cafe has a wonderful, welcoming and fresh atmosphere with an open kitchen and an open heart. All our food is lovingly prepared in House with the freshest ingredients. We have a wide range of Vegan and Gluten Free Cakes, baked in House.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Every city needs a Global Tribe Cafe!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I visited a couple of months ago with my mum, both of us being vegetarians. All I can say is 'WOW!!!' I had the tofu 'hotdog' and my mum had a tofu salad which was thrown together especially for her by the wonderfully friendly and helpful staff, and we finished with the biggest piece of chocolate and orange sponge cake ever which was delicious. The cafe itself is decorated lovely, with cute little touches like the quoted placemats. Very reasonably priced, and definitely the best veggie meal I have EVER had, so fresh and just absolutely perfect! Would return any day and will definitely go back next time we visit Leeds!

Sunderland
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I (luckily!) found Global Tribe by accident on a recent trip to Leeds - I remembered seeing it on Trip Advisor but had forgotten until I saw it tucked away down a small street.
It's a small place and was almost full but we got a nice welcome and there was only a small delay in giving our order. I take ages to decide anyway so usually this is better for me!
I had the brie and roasted veg sandwich on granary bread and everything about it was perfect and great value. My boyfriend had the tofu hot dog and really enjoyed it as well.
We were stuffed but couldn't resist one of the vegan cakes so we took away some lime and coconut cake which we ate later in the day, it was absolutely gorgeous!
The bill was just under £16 including a drink each and well worth it, I'd much rather spend money at a great indie place like this than a chain when the standard is so high.
The cafe itself was cosy, comfortable and immaculate, with friendly staff and we'll definitely go back :)

Visited October 2013
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Authentic and friendly”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Cosy, welcoming atmosphere. The food is very tasty and nicely presented, but not fussy. I liked the flavourings and that they provided interesting alternatives to "standard fare" (porkless pie!) The coffee was good, and I am quite picky! The service was lovely too, we were made to feel at home.
I would recommend this cafe any time, and I am looking forward to visiting it again next time I'm in Leeds.

• Visited September 2013
The Pennines
“Cosmically brilliant! Great food, great vibe, great people.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I am a regular customer of the store underneath Global Tribe Cafe so was waiting to try the cafe for a special occasion. That occasion came today -meeting a dear friend for a long overdue natter.

We both had the raw vegan caramel cheesecake - it was DIVINE! It's not often you come across healthy, delicious vegan desserts but this was sublime. If I hadn't enjoyed it so much I would have felt mildly embarrassed with the speed I ate it at.

I can't wait to come back for a bigger meal because the vegan menu looks comprehensive and mouthwatering.

Oh, and the lavatory facilities were spotless and beautiful, according to my friend, who holds the same incredibly high standards that I do.

Can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013
leeds
“Wish it was closer to home”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Called in for lunch on Monday the best cheese cake ever and gluten free, great food and nice people witha sense of humour too.
Real food real people shame it's not just down the road.

• Visited August 2013