“LOVE this place!”

Global Tribe Cafe
Ranked #149 of 1,824 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Global Tribe Cafe is a little cafe with a big heart. We serve healthy, Vegetarian and Vegan food with love. The cafe has a wonderful, welcoming and fresh atmosphere with an open kitchen and an open heart. All our food is lovingly prepared in House with the freshest ingredients. We have a wide range of Vegan and Gluten Free Cakes, baked in House.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Just the right size place (when you're in a group of 4 or less). Had some pretty brilliant vegan/veggie meals here, only had one negative experience when they got a little confused with a simple order... All is forgiven though as the food was still brilliant!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cami64

Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
“Great for vegans or any lover of quality food.”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Although rather tricky to find this is an amazing place to eat. I love my food to be fresh, nutritious and vegan and this hit the spot on all counts. Lovely relaxed, friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Portion size is more than ample, I was so full I had to have my slice of cake as a take out and I'm glad I did as it was delicious. Definitely my new place to eat when visiting Leeds!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jamilla9
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“Great Veggie Vegan Cafe.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Good food, warm friendly service, excellent menu, food came promptly,will definitely go again when I'm back in Leeds.

• Visited April 2013
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Thank you to all the staff for making my first visit to Global Tribe Cafe lovely.

They recommended the tiramisu to me, and a cafetiere of Grumpy Mule coffee. Well, the tiramisu was extremely divine. The texture, richness and taste were unique and scrumptious. The coffe tasted great too.

The atmosphere and décor of the place is fantastic.

Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Richard H
Leeds, United Kingdom
“very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, good fresh food”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Although not a vegan nor a vegetarian, I have just eaten with pleasure at this small cafe, which seems a well-kept secret in an alley at the Arcades, in Leeds city centre. You will not notice it unless you know already it's there, as it is only one door next to a shop. I had a very nice pie, and my friends went for the sweet-moroccan burgers (one of them was also gluten-free, but less tasty than the other), and served with salad and chips. For deserts, two cakes and one chocolate-chai cheese-cake. We all had different teas (no alcohol is served). Total price paid: £40. Their menu is also available in their website. On the minus side, maybe portions could be slightly big, and the service is a bit slow, but the food is fresh and well prepared, and all members of staff are smiling and friendly. We will be back.

• Visited February 2014