“Lovely Hospitality”

Ranked #72 of 1,888 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a small independent Turkish & Mediterranean restaurant and bar just outside of Leeds. The Turkuaz Restaurant offers a selection of menus throughout the day, ranging from light lunches through to gourmet salads and dishes. We pride our selves on serving large portions at reasonable prices. We also serve a range of speciality teas and freshly ground coffee, and we also have our fine dining evening menu and exquisite wine collections. At The Turkuaz Restaurant, we take pride on the quality of our authentic Turkish food, and our Mediterranean twists. We are one of a small number of Turkish restaurants in Leeds, which is a real shame as it give you nothing to measure just how good we are... Take advantage of our 2 course deal for only £12.95 - Sunday to Thursday - and book your table online today. We look forward to seeing you soon, and we hope you enjoy our all new and exciting Turkish menu...
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Enjoyable evening, nice table for four. Portions were small & I was a little disappointed with my choice. I went for the Aubergine filled with seasonal vegetables. Came with some rice & salad, but I was expecting a "whole" aubergine, as menu did not state "half". I left feeling still hungry! The food was tasty, just wasn't enough of it.

5  Thank Jayne M

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Took my family for a first visit here after reading the reviews on trip adviser . we were pleasantly surprised , meal was lovely though my wife was a tad disappointed with her steak . my only criticism would be that i would have preferred a more substantial bread to be served with the hummus as my pitta bread was very fragile . we would visit again , oh and one more thing , we LOVED the music . thanks turkuaz for a pleasant evening .

1  Thank glenn300gdl
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The best Turkish food this side of Istanbul. We've been to Turkey many times and the food has always been a big part of our enjoyment. Unfortunately, we couldn't get anything like it in Yorkshire, until now. The food is excellent, the service as good and the prices aren't ridiculous. This was our first visit, but it certainly won't be our last.

1  Thank Jon W
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I like the food a lot, very friendly manager, definitely will be back to try their lunch menu. It's small, cosy restaurant, you feel like you home.

2  Thank Ayse E
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Only been here once so far but expect to come back. Really tasty food (best Turkish I've had) and good atmosphere, as well as lively staff!