“Great BBQ chicken - my top 10 chicken experiences”
Review of MyLahore

MyLahore
Ranked #40 of 1,932 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Ordered takeaway last night- including 1 portion of chicken wings from the grill.

What came were legs not wings, but whatever - it was the best chicken I've ever had from a takeaway - or from any restaurant in Leeds in fact. Maybe the UK.

I've always founds Lahore's food be consistent in quality. Always tastes fresh, not too oily, generous portions. I've had the grilled chicken wings/legs before and they were enjoyable - but not memorable. I doubt they would have made the top 10 chicken experiences of anyone's life.
But last night they blew my mind. So good!

Perfectly BBQd and marinated with a sticky spicy, slightly sweet sauce - just the right amount of salt, just the right amount of chili, and beautifully smokey and charred from the grill.

They were so good that I almost stopped eating them to write this review.

I hope the chefs at Lahore can keep up this magic.

The delivery was quick and friendly. And everyone else enjoyed their food.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Stunning starters and mains.. The staff were polite and friendly, comfortable seating area and awesome back 2 school desserts.. Will 100% be going back there and trying some more delicious desserts.. Thanks for a great experience *****

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband had been here twice before and raved on about it so much he decided to take us all as a family -
Beautiful food! great prices! Desserts - delicious!!
I couldnt believe how gorgeous their dessert selection is and the servings are huge and at such a great price its crazy not to try a slice of cake :o)
~We were served by Omaid who was so friendly and gave us such excellent service we look forward to our next visit or delivery ;o)

2  Thank neenz1003
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Really disappointed tonight, my partner had taken my to the restaurant a few weeks ago the food we took away was great and hot! we have just ordered a takeaway and you wouldn't believe it was from the same place, the burger bun was wet and the burger was cold and on the salty side, the chips were cold and rubbery, they email a feedback form but why you try to send it back it says the email is invalid! Hence the trip advisor review, really disappointed apart from the fabulous milkshake although £15 to get a couple of milkshakes is a bit excessive :(

2  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 2 October 2013

affordable prices, fantastic food :). definitely recommended. nice place to eat in or for delivery. friendly staff.