“Best party ever!”
Review of Battlefield Leeds

Battlefield Leeds
Ranked #21 of 50 Fun & Games in Leeds
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We booked to go to Battlefield Leeds for my sons 12 th birthday and in his words it was - "the best party ever". Immediate and personal response to my booking enquiries and Nigel could not have been more helpful both in organising the event and on the day. The boys were given all necessary instructions and gently guided through a series of games which kept them interested and enthusiastic throughout without feeling they were being told what to do. The are drinks and snacks available at very reasonable prices ,the equipment was excellent and the boys all enjoyed the whole afternoon enormously.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went as a surprise for my sister's 30th birthday and a group of ages from 13 to 38 and all of us loved it.
The organisation of it with the help of Nigel made it a breeze and we all have never been so happy getting shot.
Looking for the next reason to go again!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We booked Battlefields Leeds for my sons 11th birthday with 8 of his friends. It was the best decision I ever made I wish I found them a couple of years ago!!!! The kids had an absolutely great time and are still talking about it. We had a few spectators (grandparents and younger cousins) who also had a great time hanging around the grounds and relaxing in the sun.

A few of the adults also got to play a few games and I can honestly say its the most fun I have had in ages!!!

Nigel and his son Matthew made us so very welcome and the atmosphere was relaxed and fun.

Thinking about organising a trip with work colleagues next!! :)

Thanks again

The Deadly Edleys :)

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Had a totally brilliant day today for my nephews 11th birthday. Nigel and his son are awesome. We were made to feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend to anyone

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I went to battlefield Leeds with my 6 friends for my 17th birthday and I could not fault it at all!!! They were so easy to get in touch with from the start. The businesses, which is family run, are so friendly from the word go and sorted out any problems we had. When we got there, it was really really relaxed and easy going atmosphere with drinks and sofas for my mum who was waiting for us. The 'battlefield' was huge with loads of places to hide and LOADS of obstacles!! The format of the games was really good. Ten lives and a limited time to respawn. Shooting was easy, guns worked greatand there was a variety of game styles. We had an absolutely AMAZING time!!! I'm sure we will be back!!!

1  Thank Olivia D