“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal with a delicious house white wine (and I'm not a fan of most wines) the food was hot and tasty - plenty of variety and cooked well - will definately go again

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Tried this place by luck
Great choice, food is fantastic, atmosphere relaxed and welcoming
Very good value for money
Will be visiting again for sure

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We loved this place! Lots of choice of tapas- really good portions. Staff great, it is under new management and they have great ideas for the place. Watch out for Salsa nights! We will definitely be there.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have had 2 amazing meals at San Lucas. The first was on Valentine's Day. The choice of restaurant is always a surprise that my boyfriend picks, and he picked well!
We had a veritable feast of tapas including an amazing tuna steak, fantastic slow cooked pork ribs and beautiful prawns. All washed down with an amazing Sangria.
We returned again on Friday. We were dissapointed to see how quiet it was as I really want this place to do well, but it needs more advertisement! We were the only diners in there which I didn't mind as it was like our own private dining. We had a great meal despite some menu options being unavailable (they are changing the menu) but there is loads of choice so plenty to choose from. My favourite this time was either the chicken skewers, the cod or the lamb. I can't pick just one.
I really hope this place does well as the quality of cooking is superb.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Really loved the food at San Lucus on Saturday night. Patatas Bravas especially were fab, just like the many dishes we had in Madrid and Cadiz. Everything tasted yummy and the portions were generous so good value too. This place deserves to be busy every night but maybe the location is a bit out of the way. Lovely waiter from Paris was efficient and friendly so a perfect evening. thank you.