“not very clean”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
York, United Kingdom
“not very clean”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

went on Wednesday to Leeds, called in for quick lunch. service was ok only seemed to be 1 staff member. tables were nearly all dirty. Crepe was ok. daughter wanted a milkshake but we were told there were none! but big sign on the desk advertising them, why don't they remove it if there are none. Wouldn't go again.

• Visited July 2014

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Slow service and hard crepe”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I visited Crepe Affaire on impulse, was just passing and thought I’d try it. With no queue my ordered was taken quickly. I ordered a cup of tea and a dessert pancake (Nutella, banana and walnut) to eat in. Whilst waiting for my crepe to arrive I read over the leaflets on the tables. One contained a “frequently asked questions”. One such was “does it take long to make a crepe”. Answer, no, they are very quick. Delighted by this answer I waited for mine to arrive. I watched the girl opposite me have hers served to her. I then watched her eat it (not literally, I gave her a bit of space). I then watched her plate being taken away. Still no crepe. 20mins later my pancake arrived. Quick? Where were they getting the ingredients from? Unfortunately also the crepe was hard around the edges, not soft as it should be. Overall, very slow service (there was only about 8 of us in there, would definitely avoid during the lunch time rush) and not very enjoyable food. Shame, I like pancakes.

• Visited February 2014
Barnoldswick, United Kingdom
“Mmm pancakes”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I really like it here but I wish they had proper chairs! Apart from that it is a lovely place and I always enjoy my visits

• Visited February 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Bad crepe”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

They already cook the crepe and just put the topping on when I order. So it's not warm when they serve it which make the crepe distasteful. And also poor service.

• Visited October 2013