“Good value”

Ranked #29 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good value”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 10 days. Being Asians, we were very grateful that a good Chinese restaurant was within a walking distance from the hotel. City centre was just about 15 mins walk so that gave us good exercise every day. The rooms are pretty clean too.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank linda1191
SarahSiddons, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Dear Guest,
I am so glad that you were happy with your stay and that we could look after you for 10 days during your stay in Leeds.
I do hope that we will be able to welcome you to Leeds soon
Kind Regards, Sarah Siddons, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The staff is friendly, very good relationship quality-price...the hotel is convenient located for business purposes. The breakfast, laundry and restaurant services are fine and agree with the expectations.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback after your stay with us. I am glad that you stay met with your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Leeds Centre soon
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Great hotel for 1/2 stay either as a couple/single or stag/hen night groups, taxis are cheap to get to/from town and should you be interested, there's a good real ale pub at the top of the street together with a couple of late night takeaways next door. The buffet breakfast is fine (didn't like the look of the scrambled egg though!) If you are driving, the adjacent car park is quite expensive (£8 for the weekend). Overall for a night in Leeds you won't go far wrong.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again soon.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Room was immaculate & spacious enough. Loved the very modern shower unit. I only had one evening meal there which was nice but not fabulous. The price of the confectionery & crisps behind the bar was extortionate! £1 for a packet of crisps & £1.50 for a small packet of Maltesters! I refused to pay & did without! The room had been pre-paid for by my company via Laterooms and I was asked for my credit card as a guarantee when I arrived which was normal. However, a month later when I got my credit card bill I had been charged. Got it sorted out but it was just a bit of a hassle. I would use this hotel again due to it's cleanliness & location.... but would take my own snacks!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Blueyedgirl1965
SarahSiddons, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Guest,
I was happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I will share your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager for the UK as it is important feedback which is allow us to continue improving the product and service that we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds in the near future
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Don't expect glamour and frills but for a good standard, very clean and friendly central hotel in Leeds, you can't beat the IBIS. Rooms are adequate size, nice shower unit (no bath). Breakfast basic but again adequate. All in all a good overnight base, for a good nights sleep, at a reasonable price.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

SarahSiddons, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your second review and I am very pleased that we were able to welcome you back to Ibis Leeds Centre. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you a third time
Kind regards Sarah Siddons, General Manager
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Have stayed at this IBIS on a couple of occasions previously. On this occasion I was placed in a room on the 10th floor which was somewhat grubbier than the rooms I had stayed in previously. The carpet appeared to have a number of cigarette burns (or some such similar) and was covered in unidentified debris which could be felt underfoot. My major gripe was the hotel wifi. I placed my order for wifi access at 8pm (ish), but didn't get the access codes by SMS until 7am the following morning.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

SarahSiddons, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Guest, I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter to ensure that this situation does not arise in the future
Kind Regards, Sarah Siddons
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2013

room on floor 12 quiet side - very pleasant clean room comfy bed quite basic. further from train station than we expected - 15 minute walk. Breakfast nice with well cooked bacon and sausage and lots of other choice - good for 1 night stay

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I was glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us in Leeds and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Ibis Leeds in the near future
Kind Regards Sarah Siddons