Ibis Leeds Centre
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,301 results
All reviewscar parkbathroom podbusy roadpay and displaybudget hotelsminute walkextra pillowsring roadtgi fridaysbed was comfortablewould stay againshort stayall you can eatleeds centretrain stationtwin roommain road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Probably best get the snobbery out of the way first. I would normally never go near this type of hotel. But i'm quite proud to say i faced up to my demons, experienced it, and would certainly consider (this one) again.

I was in a pickle. Last minute stop over in Leeds, needing to be in a meeting the next morning that had a tricky location, due to some roadworks on certain roads in central Leeds.

We use a nifty online booking system at our company, so this popped up, and i uttered the words that we all use 'oh well, it's a bed for the night'.

I was pleasantly surprised, reception and bar area was simple, clean and modern. The room, while small, and clearly designed and built on a shoestring, was again, clean, simple and contained everything i needed. I think i'm even becoming a fan of the 'pod' style bathroom.

So nothing more to add really, it's great value, it's located well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind review further to your first visit to our hotel. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Such feedback is much appreciated. I hope you will continue using us on your trips to Leeds, it may be an idea to join our FREE Le Club loyalty scheme, points make benefits!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I booked this as I wanted somewhere near to the Leeds General Infirmary to see my son. Only 5/10 mins from hotel. I had phoned the previous day as I was anxious to have a quiet room as it is on the main road (and I agree with the previous review about trying to cross the road to get to the carpark - even more tricky for my son who was on crutches!) The receptionist was kind enough to allocate me the 12th floor - at the top. The room is very basic but it was clean and reasonably comfortable. I had no problems with the room temperature and the window opened easily. We ate in for convenience and it was fair - expensive for what it was.
Would I stay again? I paid £68 for the night without breakfast - I would definitely book into the Premier Inn if I was looking for budget - the beds and pillows are much more comfortable and sleep quality far better.

Room Tip: The higher the better I'd imagine - but you cannot really get away from the city noise or noisy revellers
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review further to your stay.

I'm delighted to hear that the team were able to meet your request regards the bedroom location. To access the hotel safely from the car park there are 2 seperate pedestrian crossing, one at either end of the car park, this makes it much safer to get to the hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We first stayed in this hotel September 2013, and after an awful nights sleep and bad service we were offered another nights stay for free.
The hotel is clean, and modern with nice furnishing and there was no doubt that the room itself was lovely!
However the room itself was BOILING!!! and with no way of helping this we had to open the window, and being located on a ring road, sleep was very minimal!!
However staff were lovely and breakfast was great!
Wouldn't stay again though!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments about the room, food and our staff.

Your feedback will be shared with the team and i'm sure they will be delighted to read it.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed at Ibis Leeds Centre Hotel Friday 14/03/14 and it was fantastic. I checked in that evening and the receptionist girl at front desk was very welcoming which straight away made me feel so much at home away from home. Right from the reception the place was so clean, my room was very clean and tidy way beyond my expectation, the bathroom was kept clean and it made me settle and relax without any worries. In the morning i had some breakfast which came with variety so it was good for me to make choices with the great help of the friendly restaurant staff.
For me what i liked best was the cleanness and tidiness of the place plus the friendly staff, thank you Ibis Hotel Leeds Centre

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are very quieter and gives an excellent view of the city of Leeds lights at night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind review further to your stay with us at Ibis Leeds Centre.

I'm sure the team will be delighted to read the review as much as I am.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.