“great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ibis Leeds Centre

Ibis Leeds Centre
Ranked #27 of 87 Hotels in Leeds

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed at the Ibis on 22nd June, following a concert at the Arena, there were 6 in our party and 3 double rooms cost a total of £93. The rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable. the rooms were a good size with a 'pod' type well equipped bathroom, we didnt go for any of the food options so can't comment on that, but if you want a clean comfortable central hotel,with friendly and
helpful staff, thats not going to break the bank, look no further.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 9 July 2014

Cramlington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I stayed for just the one night on a theatre trip to Leeds , we only paid £36 plus £15 for cooked breakfast and we really had no great expectations. However we found a friendly welcome a spotlessly clean room with everything we would expect to find for a stay in a hotel, and easy access to where we needed to be. Even though the hotel is on the outskirts of Leeds we could have walked to the centre of the city in about 20 mins, but a taxi cab was easily arranged and very reasonably priced. The breakfast was fine but not amazing however there was enough to choose from and for £7.50 a head we felt it was worth the money. All in all for what we paid it was very good experience and would certainly use Ibis hotels again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this review, 13 July 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

perfect location, just down the road literally to the train station and town centre, we walked into the centre in the day but got a taxi in the evening due to wearing high heels, cost £4.50 in taxi. Room was really clean, Bed was really comfy had a great nights sleep, the Cognacs may of contributed a little. Would definatly stay at Ibis again.

Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

1 Thank Marrilyn T

Colchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I am staying at the Ibis for two days and my review is based on my experience thus far.

I was left waiting to check in while the gentleman behind the desk carried on a telephone conversation, and was finally helped by another employee who turned up some time later. It was late and I wanted to get to my room, hanging around is not what I wanted to do. I was asked if I would be paying then or when I check out...when the reservation was already paid...attention to details!

I have just descended to the reception for breakfast where there is clearly not enough room for the guests to breakfast at the most popular time, there where even people sitting outside in the reception area, I have returned to my mediocre room and will try again later...

• Stayed June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TimR1972
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.

Darlington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

just back from weekend break 50th birthday party hotel staff very polite rooms clean good size
only problem noise from room on 12th floor opposite us husband and wife arguing all night about how much he spent on drinks knocked on door and was told to mind my own business but overall
good weekend away would stop again

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review further to your recent visit. Feedback is very important to us. i'm sorry to hear about the disturbance but I hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back in the near future.

kind Regards,