1,403 results
All reviews car park busy road pay and display minute walk budget hotels extra pillows ring road tgi fridays shower room leeds centre short stay would stay again bed was comfortable train station one night stay excellent value for money first direct arena
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Somebody had obviously been smoking (a lot) in our room. It absolutely stunk and when we told the staff about it, they said they would ‘look into it’. No offer of us swapping rooms. The smell was so bad, we couldn’t sleep.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Janet C, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Tom P,

Thank You for your review of ibis Leeds Centre, I am sorry on this occasion your stay was not great. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further as I would like the opportunity to correct some of the points raised in your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Went to book this hotel after been given price of 36 pound when we got there it changed to 72 pound staff was really rude and when we ran head office to complain all we got out of the was what do you want me to do never staying with this hotel again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Derek S,

I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. I understand that your comments have been handled by our central customer service team, however if you would like to discuss this with me further please could you contact me on 01136 969000.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Clean & cheap. The breakfast is surprisingly good but the evening menu was lacking - not in variety but in execution.

My room was pretty bare and the bed was not particularly comfortable but it did the job. I wouldn't expect much else from what is, through and through, a budget hotel.

Interaction with the staff was minimal but they all seemed pleasant.

The worst aspect was the noise from the main road running immediately outside the hotel. With the window open it was very loud. With the window closed the noise was still noticeable at night.

The rooms aren't air conditioned, rather there is a sort of "air cooling and heating" system which was pretty ineffective. Bathroom & shower was small but it did the trick.

If you're travelling on a budget and don't care for frills then you'll be fine at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JackJH135

Dear JackJH135,

Thank you for posting your review here, we do welcome all comments though i'm disappointed that we didn't fully meet your expectations.

We are currently working to address some of the points raised in your review with a updated evening menu due very soon and ongoing maintenance upgrades, in the meantime if there is anything we can help with next time you visit we will be only to happy to assist.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Staff were friendly and efficient. Very good breakfast and the car park across the road was really handy. Room was clean and bed comfortable and location was good for the University of Leeds which I was visiting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Mark S,

Thanks so much for taking your time to leave us a review, we really appreciate this! Thank you for pointing our location and staff out, it’s something we are very proud of!

We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I booked this hotel at short notice to attend a conference. My previous hotel having been closed at short notice. booking and check in were quick and efficient. the level of customer service at the hotel is very good, staff are polite and helpful.
of particular attention is the ease of check in and out, with no formal reception desk everything is done electronically and this really speeds things up. especially as the technology was efficient and effective.rooms are comfortable, well appointed and well equipped. I was impressed with how quickly the break down of one of the lifts was addressed.good value for money, I would stay here again

Room Tip: on the upper floors ask for a room away from the lift core as comings and goings of the lifts can be heard in the rooms closest to them.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear TeamBates3008,

Thank you for your kind and satisfying 5* review of your visit to Ibis Leeds Centre.

I am happy to see you enjoyed the benefits of our new mobile services making you check-in and check-out faster, meaning we can focus on making your stay all the more pleasurable. I am also happy to hear that the problems with the lift where addressed quickly, as a key part of our service is how we deal with problems that might occur during a stay.

I hope with this in mind we are now your first choice when coming back to Leeds or booking a hotel in the future.