“First time visit-impressed”

Prezzo
Ranked #687 of 1,829 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“First time visit-impressed”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We used an internet voucher for a discount on a second main course. We were given a selection of tables and chose a booth style table which was very comfortable. I ordered a pizza margarita with added pepperoni and my partner ordered a pasta dish, the food was freshly prepared and took a short while to arrive. I like it when food takes a while as I find it reassuring that it's not boil in the bag! My pizza was large and very tasty, my partner's pasta was declared cooked to perfection with generous amounts of chicken. We were going to the cinema so didn't have time for desert. A very good first visit to Prezzo and we shall return soon.

Visited February 2014

Ely, United Kingdom
“Consistent Prezzo Quality”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday early evening without booking so was pleasantly surprised to be seated quickly.

Service was impeccably fast (but not too fast!) from sitting down to finishing our meal.

Surroundings are modern and spacing between tables adequate, they had a good selection of tables and positions catering for groups and couples alike.

Quality and consistency is one of the things I appreciate in Prezzo and this branch is no different. Sure you may find a more unique and authentic Italian but why take the risk when you are guaranteed a great dinner experience.

York
“Excellent Meal, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We used our Tescos Clubcard vouchers here last night (Mon 27 Jan 14) and were very very impressed by Prezzo. The pizzas were the best we have ever had and the service was absolutely excellent. Will definitely go Prezzo again. Lovely.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Tasty food with great service”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My friend and I dined here last Friday lunchtime and were very impressed with both the food and the service.

We were seated promptly and given just the right amount of time to decide what we wanted to eat and drink - our food was then brought to our table within 10 minutes. We both ordered pizza and they were delicious. A nice size with just the right amount of toppings.

I will definitely be returning here, and think it would be nice to visit on an evening sometime when I can enjoy a glass of wine and three courses, rather than just a quick lunch.
The atmosphere is good, the staff polite and helpful but most importantly the food is delicious!

1 Thank JMC321
Yorkshire
“Yummy Food!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

First visit to Prezzo and I was very impressed, normally leave chain restaurants such as Zizzis and Pizza Express feeling unimpressed with the food, however Prezzo is on another level average priced food that is very tasty. Nice environment too.