“Never again”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2014

If it was for the good then yes I would be visiting this restaurant again. However, this is the first time and definitely the last time of visiting prezzo due to unprofessional staff. They we're rude and their customer service skills were extremely poor. When me and my boyfriend ordered out drinks (tap water) which we always get, the member of staff serving us looked at another member of staff mumbled something to her and she then giggled. This was only the beginning. After we had our water brought to us we was waiting for a good 20 minutes to be served for our food as the staff were chatting and laughing amongst themselves instead of serving there customers. After we finally ordered and recieve our food I asked a member of staff for some more water, 10 minutes later I still don't have my water and the woman I asked was not doing her a job but chatting with another member of staff. I then asked the guy who brought us our food for some water, and again I was forgotten about and he was polishing tables. I then called who I think was the manager to let her know I have been waiting for water from two members of staff, she apologised and brought me some water. During our meal we were not asked if our food was okay. At the end of our meal a member of staff came to collect our plates and did not say a word, not even to see how our meal was. We asked for the bill and left immediately with no tip for the staff. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever been across, and I try new restaurants out regularly. Huge dissapointment and I would not advise anybody to choose here for food. Never again.

2  Thank Jessiex93

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Not a busy midweek night but staff seemed to want to get us seated and served a little too quickly. We all ordered pizzas which were really fresh & tasty. Staff seemed to forget about us then. It took ages for them to clear the table and sort out deserts and the bill. Deserts were very poor- stale & tasteless. Won't be in a mad rush to return.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

A lovely meal was let down by lazy and inefficient service. The restaurant was quiet, so there was really no excuse for ignoring customers.
Maybe we just had the B team, and the food was really good so we might give it another chance.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Prezzo and we'll definitely be going back.
Although the food does seen a little pricey it was worth every penny! We had starters which were garlic mushrooms with onions and cheese and crab cakes. Both were delightful and really tasty. For mains my partner had calzone and I had pepperoni and we had fries on the side that has cheese and parsley on them and they were cooked in truffle oil. The fries were to die for!
The only thing that really let this place down was the actual service. It took a while to be seated, a while to be served and a long waiting time between starter and main. They also kept getting the drinks order muddled too! Don't let this put you off though as they were extremely busy and they seemed to be under staffed!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We used an internet voucher for a discount on a second main course. We were given a selection of tables and chose a booth style table which was very comfortable. I ordered a pizza margarita with added pepperoni and my partner ordered a pasta dish, the food was freshly prepared and took a short while to arrive. I like it when food takes a while as I find it reassuring that it's not boil in the bag! My pizza was large and very tasty, my partner's pasta was declared cooked to perfection with generous amounts of chicken. We were going to the cinema so didn't have time for desert. A very good first visit to Prezzo and we shall return soon.