“lovely meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Dined here last month.
Food very good, best Caesars Salad I've ever had.
Staff very obliging, will eat there again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a Tuesday night with a tastecard.

We had a glass of wine and a starter and a main each. We shared the mozzarella and the mushrooms to start, then for main we shared a calzone and the chicken ravioli.

All the food was delicious. Service not amazing but ok.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We booked a table on a Tuesday evening for my wife myself and four friends, for a a pre-arena dinner. Our table was booked for 5.30 pm to give us enough of time without rushing. My wife and I arrived at just after 5.00pm when there were only two other people in the restaurant. We were shown to a table which had three chairs one side and a bench seat which would only seat two comfortably. After trying this we had to request to be moved to one of the numerable other tables more suitable. When our other guests arrived half an hour later our drinks Oder was taken. By this Tim the restaurant was filling up considerably with others going to the show. It soon became clear that the waiting staff could not cope. It then took us Neil 7.20pm to get served and to pay forour meal. The service was so slow. As far as the food was concerned, we had no particular complaints over this however neither would we recommend this as being one of our best meals.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Having visited Prezzo in Lincoln we were excited about this new Prezzo opening in Leeds. I booked using the online booking system which was impressive and sent me a text confirming the reservation. I booked a table for 6pm but had trouble parking so arrived 10 minutes late. I was then told that my table had been given away to someone else and that the wait time would be around 10-15 mins as they were extremely busy. I advised that this was ok but did explain to the staff member that I had a theatre show to get to at 7.30pm and asked if they definitely thought we would get a table and food etc in time - was advised yes. We were given menus to look at whilst we were waiting and decided what we wanted and were then shown to a table and our drinks order was taken by the manager. She brought the drinks to us about 10 mins later explaining that she had had to change the barrel. She then took our food order, we did want a starter each but as time was getting on we decided to get a bowl of olives to share and get a pizza each. We waited a further 10 mins and the olives hadn't arrived - I asked another waitress who had just finished serving another disgruntled couple next to us (they were complaining as they had been waiting about 15 mins for a coffee and a slice of cake), she said that she would chase this up. I then watched her as she went to the bar area and dished out the olives herself and brought them to us so the first waitress who I think was also the manager had obviously forgot! I again advised that we were in a bit of a rush and was assured that the food would arrive soon. The pizza's finally arrived with us and then we had to rush eating them. I was disappointed as I had ordered a VIP pizza and got a regular one and my partners pizza had no tomato sauce in it at all so was dry. We managed to get our bill but then no-one came to collect it so I had to take it to the bar myself to pay. I will not be returning to this restaurant in a hurry. It is a shame as Prezzo restaurants are usually really good, this one is done out really nice but the bad service really let it down - there's not enough staff that's for sure. We were not even asked if the meal was nice etc. Avoid the toilets in this place too - they are unisex and were filthy. There are so many nicer restaurants to go to in Leeds.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Having been to the excellent Prezzo in Harrogate I was expecting a tasty meal in a lively atmosphere. Instead I got an okay meal in a full atomosphere with staff that were quite rude.

Food was okay, portions were on the small side and the desserts were tasteless.

The staff didn't have a clue which food was or wasn't available which made ordering much harder work than it should of been.

The main problem is the staff here, I wish I had read the previous comments because they are all true and obviously not being addressed.

At no point was i asked if my food was okay, rather than ask what we wanted i was grunted at. No smile ever. When i paid or was served I said thank you - there was no pleases or thank yours from our waitress.

With food this costly I would eat anywhere else rather than here.