“Delicious food, excellent service, will definitely be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harry's Bar & Brasserie - CLOSED

Harry's Bar & Brasserie
Cuisines: French, British, Pub, Wine Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
West Yorkshire
“Delicious food, excellent service, will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

My brother and I chanced upon Harry's Bar last Saturday night around 9pm and by some huge stroke of luck got a table for two. I can't imagine that will ever happen again as once word gets out about this place it'll probably be fully booked for weeks. The restaurant itself is warm, inviting and relaxing, like being at an old friend's house, there are only a handful of tables in one cosy room. The staff are all happy, friendly and very attentive, we really felt like they enjoyed us being there and they couldn't do enough to make sure we had a great time. The food was quirky but not pretentious and it was obvious that they only use the best ingredients, the flavours were outstanding. They even had japanese whisky on the menu for after-dinner drinks. I have already told everyone about our lovely evening and we will definitely be heading back to try more of the delicious menu soon. A must try. Thank you.

• Visited December 2013

York
“Superb!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Just visited Harry's after stumbling across it. Perfect location matched by outstanding service, great atmosphere and delicious, fresh food. We had a pre-theatre menu, 3 courses for £16.50 and it was superb. We would thoroughly recommend this to passers by, serious foodies and everyone in between!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Have walked past many times not really knowing it was there, but on Sunday whilst on a Christmas shopping mission, decided to give it a try, and it was well worth it, much better than the Sausage in a cardboard roll on offer in the German Market.
We both went for the Sunday lunch I had the Pork Loin And my wife the Beef, both were cooked beautifully and accompanied by sweede, curly kale, roast potatoes and a proper Yorkshire pudding, the star for me was the pickled red cabbage with cloves, not to everyones taste maybe but I loved it. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.

Ilkley
“HUNGRY !!! Don't go here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Went here for a meal for my son on a Saturday evening.

The waiter who turned out to be the manageress was very friendly and informative.

I went for an early bird, boy what a mistake. The starter was the smallest piece of smoked haddock on a couple of quarters of tomato with cheese and basil. The whole starter was no larger than a canapé, it was disgraceful. I mentioned it to both waiter and manager, got an apology from the chef but that's all.

The main course was very meagre... A fatty pork chop that was tough, over cooked.

The manager gave me a voucher for 10% off the next visit, it went straight in the bin. Avoid.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Me and my parnter went here on a thursday service was good food and wine was great nothing to complain about well worth a visit best in the area

• Visited October 2013