“Where did you go?”

Cuisines: British, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is no longer a Brasserie but a Greek restaurant. It was taken over a couple of weeks ago. Although when I rang to book, no-one bothered to inform me and I thought I was ringing 'Harry's', Ended up at the O'Neal pub down the road with its cardboard food but that's another review. Disappointing evening all in all.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My husband & I visited here on winters Saturday evening. The service was warm & attentive but the restaurant itself was absolutely freezing - which put a real damper on the evening as I had to keep my coat on the entire time we were there (several other guests also complained about this).

The selection of drinks was a little limited - they did not even have all the drinks stated on their own menu available. Food was pleasant / reasonable.

Over all an average evening which would have been drastically improved if the temperature has been more bearable. Would probably not return though.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Last night i enjoyed a very pleasant, wet February evening at Harry's, belatedly celebrating my birthday with relatives.

The ambiance and atmosphere was lively, friendly and pleasantly noisy. Really liked the decor and the quirky, independent feel of the place also.

Staff were attentive, cheery and polite but slightly misleading when it came to portion sizes/sides.

On that note the food was tasty, fresh and enjoyable but one or two of our party were left wanting more!...if only we'd been recommended side dishes to accompany our meal.

All in all a great first visit to Harry's and the bill, including drinks was an added bonus, very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Such alovely and attentive staff quite honestly the nicest meal I've had in a long I've. Excellent service and great atmosphere

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This restaurant deserves serious attention for people who enjoy original good quality food. The chef is producing excellent food and the service is friendly and the good side of attentive :)

The decor and furniture is a little rustic, but please don't let this put you off. The food is the star of the show.

I have visited twice recently, and both meals have been perfect. It is difficult to praise one thing above another, but, the pheasant and rabbit rillettes starter I had was superb.