4 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
Trip.comUS$95
2,275 results
All reviews city centre inkwell bar underground car park lovely hotel good size no air con christmas party reception staff train station hotel bar saturday night would stay again superior room buffet style stayed for one night tea and coffee full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say I've stayed at Clayton Hotel Leeds twice in past couple of months and can honestly say that hotel is beautiful staff are very friendly and helpful and rooms are very clean and spacious and restaurant and bar service is excellent too

Trip type: Travelled with family
receptionleeds, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to return the Clayton Hotel Leeds again and for taking the time to share your five star review with our Trip Advisor community.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities, good food and helpful staff.

Our team work extremely hard to ensure all our guests enjoy their time with us and are always happy to help. I will of course pass on your wonderful comments to all our staff here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned from Leeds. The hotel is very nice . Staff friendly and laid back ,
The rooms have everything you need included are hair dryer . Tea and coffee facility's in room. There was plenty towels and little bottles of shampoo,conditioner,body wash ,soap .
The rooms are very hot we had windows open but had too close them as there is road noise .the rooms were very clean and beds were comfy nice pillows and nice heavy duvets.
The breakfast is excellent there is plenty choice for hot and cold.Very tasty full English
It's a short walk from shops and bars great location . We also had a walk along the canals there is some great restaurants down near there .

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clayton Hotel Leeds and for taking the time to share your review with our Trip Advisor community.

I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us, the hotels facilities and our friendly staff.

Thank you for your kind comments I will be sure to pass them on to all of our team here at the hotel

We hope to see you again and look forward to welcoming you back to the Clayton Hotel Leeds

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently for one night with my friends. The hotel is clean and the beds are so comfy!!! Hotel room was nice and modern. About a 10 minute walk to the city centre too costs about 3-4 pound in an Uber. Staff were really helpful too when booking taxis.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clayton Hotel Leeds and for taking the time to share your five star review with our online community.

I am delighted to hear you and your friends enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities and helpful staff.

As you mention we are only a short walk from the city centre and its many attraction making the hotel an ideal base for that weekend get away.

Our staff are always happy to help. I will of course pass on your kind comments to all our team here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed at the Hotel on a Friday night, check in was smooth and the room was lovely. We went to the bar to find that the drinks were half price.
The staff were so accommodating and even though it was incredibly busy they took great pride in ensuring that all guests were looked after to the highest standard.
As the drinks were 1/2 price and the atmosphere was so great we ended up staying in the bar all night.
The beds was so comfy and breakfast the following morning was really nice.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Leeds as it has a large car park underneath the Hotel and is in walking distance to the Centre.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clayton Hotel Leeds and for taking the time to share your five star review with our Trip Advisor community.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities and helpful staff.

Our "Poets Day" event in the Inkwell Bar every Friday is a great way to start the weekend with half price drinks from 4.00 - 8.00pm

For an extra special treat Join our Click on Clayton offer, simply go onto our Clayton Hotel Leeds website follow the link to join the Click on Clayton Offer and received £10 off every time you book via our website .

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night when I took my daughter back to Uni. There is ample parking for £12, it is a short walk from restaurants but we chose to eat in the hotel and were not disappointed. The food was cooked freshly and tasted great. The rooms are really nice and the bed comfy. The staff were really friendly and we had a lovely stay. The bar is very busy but there is plenty of seating. I will be using this hotel when I visit Leeds every time now. Would recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family

As you mention the hotel is ideally situated only a short walk from the city centre and its many attractions.

Our team are always happy to help. I will of course pass on your wonderful comments to all our staff here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.