5 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$95
Trip.comUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
2,280 results
All reviews city centre inkwell bar underground car park lovely hotel good size no air con christmas party reception staff train station hotel bar saturday night would stay again superior room buffet style stayed for one night tea and coffee full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for my birthday last month. Paid a very good price really enjoyed it. Got upgraded for free when we checked in. Nice breakfast. Good happy hour between about 4pm and 7pm half price drinks. Had a problem with the radiator it made a noise in the night so kept me awake because it needed bleeding but the manager has offered me a good discount on our next stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
receptionleeds, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clayton Hotel Leeds and for taking the time to share your five star review with our Trip Advisor community.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities, good breakfast and helpful staff.

Our "Poets Day" event in the Inkwell Bar every Friday is a great way to start the weekend with half price drinks from 4.00 - 8.00pm

For an extra special treat Join our "Click on Clayton" offer, simply go onto our Clayton Hotel Leeds website follow the link to join the Click on Clayton Offer and received £10 off every time you book via our website .

We look forward to seeing you again very soon here at the Clayton Hotels Leeds.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We just stayed here for a long weekend the location is about a 10 min walk to the city centre so no great hardship nice and close to the train station the hotel itself is a big one lots of people lots of rooms but we didn't have any problems getting a drink at the bar so all ok bedrooms very comfortable and everything clean and working well
very good for the price we paid

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clayton Hotel Leeds and for taking the time to share your review with our Trip Advisor community.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities and helpful staff.

As you mention we are only a short walk from the city centre and its many attractions making us an ideal location for a weekend get away.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Nice welcome from the reception staff at the Clayton and very helpful with their local knowledge of places outside of the hotel to eat. Got a room upgrade on arrival and room was good with a very comfortable bed. I booked on line through booking.com but if I had gone direct to the Clayton I would of saved over 10%!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
receptionleeds, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Our new "Click on Clayton" offer makes staying at the hotel even more special, simply go onto the Clayton Hotel Leeds website follow the link to join and received £10 off every time you book via our website .

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Haven't stayed at the hotel as I live in Leeds but work close. Used Clayton a lot for business meeting, seminars and training sessions. Great team, facilities and services/amenities to look after a group of people. Recently spent the week on site training and Georgia was always at the bar in the morning with a smile and friendly welcome and coffee to get me setup for the day!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to visit the Clayton Hotel Leeds for your recent business meetings and for taking the time to share your review with our online community.

I was so pleased to hear you were impressed with your visits. The hotels facilities, good food and friendly staff.

Our staff are always happy to help. I will of course pass on your lovely comments to all of our staff. Especially Georgia who is a great credit to out team

We look forward to seeing you again very soon here at the Clayton Hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say I've stayed at Clayton Hotel Leeds twice in past couple of months and can honestly say that hotel is beautiful staff are very friendly and helpful and rooms are very clean and spacious and restaurant and bar service is excellent too

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to return the Clayton Hotel Leeds again and for taking the time to share your five star review with our Trip Advisor community.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The hotels facilities, good food and helpful staff.

Our team work extremely hard to ensure all our guests enjoy their time with us and are always happy to help. I will of course pass on your wonderful comments to all our staff here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.