“Cracking.”

Ranked #1,004 of 1,914 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a Leeds family run business established 15 years ago. We were the first house of the sub-sandwich in Leeds, we are still the biggest, still the cheapest an still the best.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches on offer are great. The blue cheese sauce is not for the faint hearted, but I loved it. The coffee was excellent and the staff we're really warm and welcoming. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank kelelkenobi

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Used to live in this part of Leeds when I was a student 50 years ago, when a pint of Wm Youngers in Whitelocks was 1/6d (7½p to you,Sir). This is a great little sub/wrap takeaway (there are a few seats, and even 4 outside). The service is speedy and friendly and the selection of freshly made subs is great. I was only able to try one - pulled pork with BBQ sauce and sour cream - and this was only a half one - easily enough for me, with a great cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. The half subs were £3.25-3.50 and the whole ones under £5 - far too big for me, but probably manageable if I was a hungry student once more.

This is a great value place for students (many still live in the area) and also handy for Headingley cricket/rugby ground - they are open 7 days a week, but not evenings.

Thanks, Lisa and staff - will call again next time I'm up in Leeds.

1  Thank John and Susan L