“The chiba is probably the best sandwich of all time”
Review of Slips deli

Slips deli
Ranked #774 of 2,282 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a Leeds family run business established 15 years ago. We were the first house of the sub-sandwich in Leeds, we are still the biggest, still the cheapest an still the best.
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I love this independent sandwich shop. The sandwiches are always a good size and full of really tasty fillings. The lads at work go at least once a week. The staff are always friendly and up for banter!

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Popped into the little shop due to the Vegan options for my son. All 3 of us opted for the veggie/vegan breakfast sub which was freshly cooked, hot and tasty. There isn't much space to sit down but we saw them doing a thriving job on takeaway subs. I liked the fact that they didn't rip you off for drinks and friendliness of the people doing the cooking was spot on. The menu options are very varied and on another day would have been spoilt for choice with the meat options

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Really good range for vegetarians. Huge sandwiches, well priced. Good quality ingredients and combinations. One of the best sandwich / sub places around

Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

More than a typical butty shop.
Really nice, home cooked fillings. The pulled pork was amazing.

Two lovely women serving, great menu choice and decent prices. Will be going again for sure.

Reviewed 19 September 2014

This place is more than a sandwich shop! Its SLIPS DELI! The food here is awesome for what you pay you can select from a great range and even have one made to order how you like! I would say its more of a lunch Sub place than breakfast think thats a concious effort so not to be classed as a bacon buttie shop which this is far from!
I can only say try it and get a footlong eat that and you will satisfy the best part of a days hunger!!!

If I am passing and hungry and this place is open I would go here before i even consider subway or mcdonalds!

1  Thank RobLH76