“first time”

Ranked #30 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“first time”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

first time and my last it was not good each room had problems drain smell in one and heating in the other resturant was not good and not value for money breckfast was not good

we ate out after the first day harvester and sainburys

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
OpsMgrLeedsEast, General Manager at Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
We are sorry that you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. At Leeds East Premier Inn we endeavour to deliver a high level of service in all our hotels, and we apologise that you did not receive this during your stay. Your feedback has been noted and will be duly investigated by myself and my team. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss further.

Kind Regards,
Vida and all the team at Leeds East

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Having driven from London to arrive late on Sunday evening I couldn't find the hotel. It turns out that the hotel is about two miles from the published post code! Reception were really helpful and gave me directions. If you intend to stay here then ask for the house number of the house across the road - it works a treat !
Otherwise it's what you might expect. A clean, good value hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I will definately look into a solution . I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds East Premier Inn Kind regards, Vida & all the team at Leeds East.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stay here whenever we visit the in laws in Leeds and when we were viewing wedding venues in the area (see other reviews).

There is nothing fancy about Premier Inn hotels. But then if it was fancy you'd pay extra for it. We've stayed over ten times over the past few years and every single stay the staff have been warm, friendly and helpful. The rooms have always been clean and the bed comfy. And on the times we took our baby son, a cot was provided. Most importantly, the breakfast is brilliant; unlimited coffee refills for any caffeine addicts and all-you-can-eat fry up for those who like to eat a giant breakfast, simply "because someone else is cooking it".

Granted, it's not the place you'd take a new partner on a romantic weekend, but once you're married it's perfect..!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at leeds East. I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds East Premier Inn. Kind regards, Vida & all the team at Leeds East
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2013

As a family of 3 staying 2 nights, I found the experience to be satisfactory.
There was signs of wear and tear in the room, mainly in the bathroom.
The room was noisy both from the road outside and other guests
Parking was good and the staff I saw were friendly.

I would stay again if there was no other local options..

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds East Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Many Thanks, from Vida and all the team at Leeds East.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had the best 2 nights sleep in a hotel for a long time very clean and comfey . Staf very helpfully will defiantly use again me and my partner had a lovely meal next door the bed was very good but the cleaner forgot to leave fresh towels and didn't make the bed very well

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin G
OpsMgrLeedsEast, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you & your partner slept well at Leeds East. I am very sorry to hear you did not get your towels replaced, this is not our brand standard. Thank you for that feedback, and I will endeavour to make sure we keep standards high for all of our future guests.

Please contact me directly at the hotel should you be thinking of staying again, and we will look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds East Premier Inn.

Kind regards, Katy & all the team at Leeds East
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2013

just got back home to s.wales after a 3day stay in leeds east .we had a disabled room with the smallest of double beds you could imagine .cmon premier inn disabled people need more space for goodness sake! and b4 you think i'm being picky we have stayed there twice b4 and never with this sized bed very small far to low for my wife who is disabled if you want a true disabled room review then let a disabled person design your rooms for disabled very bad showing from you ..

Room Tip: make sure to order a bigger bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Hi Andy, We are sorry that you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. At Leeds East Premier Inn we endeavour to deliver a high level of service to every single person, and we apologise that yourself and your wife did not receive this during your stay.

Your feedback has highlighted the issue to us, and I will certainly look into ordering a larger bed for the bedroom specified. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss further.

Kind Regards,
Katy & all the team
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This was a fairly basic hotel. Its a premier inn - they are all about the same - but I've stayed in nicer. Also stayed in worse.

Food - did not have breakfast - far too expensive.
Wifi - could not get it to work.
Staff - only had dealings with reception. They were helpful and nice.
Room - overrall it was ok. Had a bit of a whiff about it. Window was a little drafty - but it was below freezing outside for most of our stay. Heating was fine once turned up a little. Bathroom was ok - though no heated towel rail. Overrall a lack of places to dry towels (some of which were fluffy and nice and others weren't).

Easter welcome pack for the kids was a really nice touch.

Overrall - no real complaints - we got what we expected. Will probably stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay, and especially please the kids enjoyed their Easter Eggs! I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds East Premier Inn Kind regards, Katy and all the Team at Leeds East.