“lovely staff”

Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel
Ranked #34 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We recently stayed here for our 'free' night. We stayed here just before the New year and the staff really make this Premier. When we went into our room though there was a pile of bedding/towels just inside the door. Not sure how long they had been there but it left a sort on wet nappy smell. My husband went to reception and the young lady came and took it all away and apologised, just hope she did'nt breathe in too much while carrying it all. It will not put us off staying there again though. A short drive to the train station gets you into Leeds train station quickly as it is only one stop, this a good idea as you would find it a little frustrating going in by car. You could walk it to the station but I have a problem with the distance I can walk. Food next door at the pub we enjoyed and would go there again. So all in all it's a YES we will be back. Thank you to all the staff,you are a credit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
OpsMgrLeedsEast, General Manager at Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I was horrified to learn of the incident you were referring to, and as I far as I am aware it was resolved at the time of your stay & I hope you were happy with this? All teh team are really pleased to hear your feedback, and thank you for your praise of our team. Please contact me at the hotel on (0113) 2645676 if you would like to discuss any further. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds East Premier Inn. Kind regards Vida & all the team at Leeds East

Reviewed 23 February 2014

we found staff friendly hardworking and helpful, room clean, comfortable and had lovely complementary breakfast because restaurant next door closed for refurbishment and valentines touches in room were sweet rose and hearts thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
OpsMgrLeedsEast, General Manager at Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your Valentine's stay at Leeds East Premier Inn Kris. We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Vida Forsyth & all the team at Leeds East.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Another £29 night stopover, very handy for Temple Newsam and Lotherton hall. There is a pub next door but it was closed for refurbishment so we walked 20 minutes to the Harvester on the motorway complex - good meal - best steak I have had for a while. The hotel provided us with a free breakfast to compensate us for pub next door being shut and the staff made a point of ringing us previously to inform us. In fact the staff (all of them) were lovely and professional. Room was very clean and functional. Beds at premier inn always comfy. Ok view from window was of a funeral home but what do you expect for £29!!!!

1  Thank Chorleyreview

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we are really grateful your appreciation of what we tried to do for our guests given the situation with the last minute restaurant closure. We are grateful for your feedback about your stay & we look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds East Premier Inn. Kind regards Vida & all the team at Leeds East

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed here on business stop over, typical PI, always clean and well positioned and decent amenities. What makes this stand out was the staff,Robles without the card reader but it didn't stop the two girls smiling and trying. If I was a local employer I'd be back to capture their enthusiasm. Well done ladies and PI.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments about our staff Rob. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds East Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon hopefully - but please don't be stealing any of my team! Kindest regards, Vida Forsyth & all the team at Leeds East.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Leeds East Premier is lovely. The staff are all friendly.

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for one night and had a perfect night's sleep. There is a free car park at the hotel.

There was no breakfast available on our stay as it was being referbished. However, a free bag was provided which included a drink, a cereal bar and muffin. I thought this touch was lovely, they didn't have to do it, so it was very nice.

Lovely hotel. Will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
OpsMgrLeedsEast, General Manager at Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thankyou Sarah, we are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Vida & all the team at Leeds East.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I always stay in Premier Inns if I can. You just know what you’re getting and Leeds East is no exception. I chose this place as I was driving a high-topped van and needed the outdoor parking, which it had in abundance. The room was of the usual standard but the TV was too small. The refurbishments have not reached this hotel yet.
However, the best thing about this stay was that I was called on my mobile at the start of the day (well before I arrived at the hotel) to be told the restaurants next door were being refurbished and were shut. This was great to hear in advance because it meant I could plan to eat elsewhere en route, and not waste time and turn up only to find I’d have to eat elsewhere.
So WELL DONE this hotel – excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you were pleasantly surprised with your visit at Leeds East Premier Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Vida & all the team at Leeds East.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Had a very good stay at Leeds East Premier Inn on 9th February. Pleasant, quiet location with easy access to City. Staff were attentive and excellent. Clean, comfortable accommodation. Did what it promised - couldn't fault.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds East Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon hopefully! Kindest regards, Vida Forsyth & all the team at Leeds East.