“Good value good food”

Ranked #484 of 1,805 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving delicious hot and cold sandwiches, salads, jacket potatoes, home made soup and so much more. We combine providing freshly cooked, quality food with excellent customer service. Home of the Delux Breakfast with daily specials available.
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Good value good food”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

After visiting the LGI for several months and trying several different cafe's for breakfast. I happened to leave the hospital via a different route and found Cafe Centro just across the road in George street, which is owned by a polish couple, The cafe was nice and clean the service was fine and the breakfast was the the best one I.d had. I got a full English with a cup of coffee all for less than £4.Anyone who wants more is too fusy only thing that spoils it is the coffee is out of a machine which never tastes great to me.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 321303

Kirribilli, Australia
“Great breakfast; service had to be kickstarted”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Full English for under 4 pounds, this was a bargain. Being busy fulfilling orders for the hospital across the road, at first they were not interested in scrambling the eggs for the breakfast. He did finally concur when I was ready to find somewhere else (only because I don't eat whole eggs) and we were rewarded with a humungous and fine breakfast with eggs (scrambled), bacon & baked beans being standouts. Not a great cup of tea but as it was thrown in at the price, I can hardly complain. Anyway, definitely on the list for breakfast..

• Visited February 2014
Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service, poor food”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Me and my mates usually go to deli 59 very close to cafe centro, but we thought we would have a change and go here, the service was really friendly, but the food I ordered (full English) wasn't great, the bacon was all fat and the toast wasn't toast, it was basically bread, my mate ordered a borito but they brought the wrong thing, but my mate didn't say anything because he was hungry, my other mate ordered a '4 ounce' burger which was as thin as a mcdonalds hamburger, I wouldn't advise anybody to go here if they want top quality food, I shall not be visiting again.

Visited January 2014