“Our wedding day June 1st”

Howley Hall Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our wedding day June 1st”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

What can I say about Howley hall we went to see this venue back in January 2012, we had two venues to look at here and the village hotel we walked in and were captivated by the beauty of the place.
The bar area is gorgeous
The bar prices were very reasonable
Jenny the bar manager showed us around and gave us menu plans and prices, we were truthful and said we had another venue to look at and would make a decision as soon as possible.
Well we drive up to the other venue drove into the car park looked at the shiny black building which looks like a box and drive straight back to Howley hall gold club where we booked it.
Leading up to the event Jenny and Tess gave a lot of support in helping me and my bride and they bent over backwards to help us get what we wanted to achieve.
The day of our wedding when we walked into the bar area and saw our friends and family was absolutely fantastic. Jenny then took us to see the room
We were speechless Kane and the staff had turned my brides ideas into reality the room was beautiful.
The wedding breakfast food was amazing Tess made our meal taste amazing I have been in the industry over twenty years as a head chef worked in some of Londons top hotels so when I say amazing I mean amazing
Everything about the food was exceptional I has the pâté which earlier in the day she was worried about but didn't need to as it was exquisite
All of my family and guests commented on how good the food was,
There was a great little touch with the edible rice paper butterflies on the desserts which was apt as it was in my brides design of her centre pieces.
The staff were amazing we had three small children who of course did not want to sit through a three course meal so two of the staff took them and entertained them while their parents could eat( now where else would you get service like this)
Tess even kept looking out of the kitchen door to make sure everything was okay. She did not need to worry as we all enjoyed every mouthful.
The atmosphere of the golf club was electrifying the staff were attentive and nothing was to inch trouble for them.
I did promise Tess a large glass of wine at the end if it as being a chef I know how hard the staff work in a kitchen so she ended up with a bottle.
I would whole heartedly recommend Howley hall as anyone's wedding venue
I can guarantee they have not seen the last of me and my wife

If you want excellent value and a service second to none the book this venue you will not be disappointed

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Madchef2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best day of our lives made even better by staff- Wedding venue”
Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Having been to a functional Howley hall previously and being mesmerised by the views and lovely staff- I took my new fiancé up to see venue and he also immediately fell in love with the place!
Jenny the bar manager can't do enough for you and advises you just the right amount whilst letting you have things just how you want!
The bar prices are very reasonable which my guest loved and Tess' cooking is still spoke about as it's fantastic!
Our day could not have been any better thanks to the Howley Hall team- thank you!
We lovel the venue so much we still go up regulary for the Sunday lunch!
As for golf- I did have a go on a buggy and pot a ball for the wedding photos!?!

1 Thank Poggy1957
Mirfield, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice course and great food”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Eaten here on several occasions and the food is very good especially sunday lunch. The course is well kept with great greens if a bit quick.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chasserburt
Wakefield, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“a fine example of yorkshire hospitality”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

a good welcome to visitors from entering the pro shop . The coase is good ,the bar is good . and the locals are very friendly . but the food oh yes very good we had the sunday lunch and it was hot well cooked and plenty of meat served by friendlt staff
Give it a try