“Fantastic venue for our wedding reception!”

Howley Hall Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 29 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We held our wedding reception at Howley Hall golf club yesterday and everything about it was just fantastic. The venue in itself is lovely, with large windows letting lots of light in and overlooking the golf course. However, when it is trimmed up by Jenny and her fantastic team, the room looks even more stunning. My mum welled up when she first saw the room as it was so beautifully decorated. Our decorations were dropped off on the morning of our wedding and everything was perfectly in place when we arrived, without us having to do anything. Jenny is amazing, she really took the stress out of our day and helped us with keeping everything running smoothly, as well as announcing us in and the various other stages of the reception. Everyone commented on how lovely the food was (a mixture of a hot and cold buffet) and the sweet cart went down a treat with the kids. I can't praise Howley hall (and Jenny) highly enough. Gorgeous venue, beautiful surroundings for photo opportunities, lovely staff, and fantastically priced. Would recommend it a thousand times over. Thank you for a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Sunday lunch is one of my favourites from anywhere. Meat is excellent. Always a variance of starters and desserts for a very reasonable price.

Service sometimes a little slow - mainly due to inexperienced waiters, however there's never issues with orders.

Overall, excellent Sunday lunch!

1  Thank emmajo1
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Booked this venu for our joint 50th in 2013, the room is decorated to a very good standard with plenty of comfh seating, bar prices are also very reasonable, staff were amazingly helpful, room is good size we had a rodeo bull, photo booth, poker table, dj all set up in room for the western themed event, we booked a hog roast which was fabulous, all the guests had a great time pity I was unable to attend my own party tho! The team fulfilled all my requests and made it run, like a dream in my absence.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Booked through tee off times for a reasonable price. The course is immaculate and the fairways are as good as some other courses greens! The holes are interesting and challenging. Staff were very helpful and friendly, especially the groundsman who stopped to give me some helpful tips. Great course suitable for anyone (I'm a beginner with 28 handicap) it will become a regular spot for me.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I held our evening wedding reception party here on Saturday 7th June 2014. The clubhouse overlooks the 18th is lovely and the clubhouse is also very nicely decorated. The bar manageress, Jenny, was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. We even dropped all our decorations off just 4 hours before the Reception began and when we arrived that evening, the room looked fantastic. The venue is perfect with a good size stage and dance floor. The buffet food was fantastic. None of our guests complained and everyone agreed they had a great time. I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion.