“Best pub ever!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of The Fenton

The Fenton
Ranked #63 of 158 Nightlife in Leeds
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Who ever wrote that bad review does not have the first idea how to have fun!the fenton is the friendliest and funniest place to drink decent,cheap booze.not only that they have awesome live music,pool comp,poker,quiz and general larks.don't listen to that review or you will end up sad and alone for ever.

1  Thank brttdyfhj

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Normally I enjoy the Fenton, and since it was taken over it seemed to be improving. Better beer choices, nice prices, etc.

However, tonight on my way home from work, myself and two friends stopped in for a cheeky pint. We were handed bingo strips and a raffle ticket at the bar and thought "why not ey" and joined in.

I won the full house and went up to claim my prize, but as I would not publicly embarrass myself by dancing on a table or something similar they did not award said prize.

My friend then won the raffle and AGAIN was not awarded a prize for also not humiliating herself.

So sorry Fenton, but a terrible evening all in all.

The customers were all wasted and unpleasant to be around considering it was a Thursday evening. People were sniffing drugs in the toilets and shouting about cocaine across the pub.

Highly disappointed since the new management seemed to be doing so well.

Dry Dock next time.

1  Thank Amy_201427
Siobhan T, Owner at The Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your last trip to The Fenton.

With regards to people taking drugs in the toilets, we take every measure possible to prevent people consuming drugs here and do not in any way encourage, condone or accept drugs at The Fenton. Since we have taken over it is something that we have taken a very hard line on and with success.

Again my apologies if you did not enjoy the raffle and bingo. Prizes have never not been awarded and there is no obligation to take part in any of the fun and games that we get up to. There may have been some misunderstanding. Although unusual, our quiz night is very popular.