“Fantastic little place!”

Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic little place!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

So, It's fair to say I have become quite a regular now here at Notes. Partly due to being welcomed with a beautiful smile but mainly the coffee and wine selection.

Coffee here is great served by baristas who truly care for the coffee they serve. Yes it takes a little longer than your average, say Costa or Starbucks but it's served with passion and care. We LOVE it!!! You will always find they only serve the beans that are "in season" and what's best is they have their own roastery.

My partner and I love the Pinot Grigio here. The girl who served us was confident it would be one of the nicest ones we would try. We only wanted a glass of wine but the girl was so friendly and knowledgable that we ended up buying the bottle.AND. Well done to you because you managed to please my wife.. Which is something I often find hard to do. We both really enjoyed the wine. And the service with a smile. We will be back to visit you all again soon.

Keep up the good work.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JohnDawn1966

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great coffee, food and cake! CAKE!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I love the coffee at this place. You can tell it's made by people who care what a decent coffee should taste like.

What surprised me though was the quality of the food and wine they serve too. Their cakes are baked fresh every morning and come in generous portions and they're changed frequently (although thankfully my favourites, the Frionds (a type of almond cake), seem to be a fixture on the menu.

The venue itself is an oasis of calm, on the entrance to the more manic central hub of Trinity Kitchen, so it's a a great place to escape from the chaos and chill out. The staff are very friendly and easy on the eye too which is no bad thing ;-)

All in all a great little spot to either prepare for a shopping jaunt at Trinity, or to recover from one.

2 Thank LeedsGuy69
skipton
“Expensive”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat out for a change in leeds and found this place a little bit expensive £6.50 for a glass of wine is a lot over the top our food while plentiful was rather cold the staff were very helpful but we would not eat there again

Baildon
“Simply the best Coffee in Yorkshire”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Pre CHRISTMAS get together n shopping trip with friends we had been recommended Notes...Superb....mulled wine....spicy chicken salad on display was irresistible ...paninis delicious...followed by hot toasted Panetone with butter....and of course Coffee....All the staff very courteous although very busy ....a very pleasant time and highly recommended.

Visited December 2013