“Favourite Leeds accomodation”

Quebecs Luxury Apartments
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed here numerous times,cannot fault these apartments,one or two bedroom.First class luxury,but extremely affordable.Every inch of these apartments is immaculate,a credit to the house keeping team.Whenever I book a stay I know I am guaranteed perfection.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a Victorian apartment block right on the city square, making it a truly fantastic location for the city centre. Leeds is very short of luxury hotels and this really is a great alternative, the apartments are modern but with some character features, the bathrooms are well finished and Molton Brown toiletries add that nice touch. You can cook or get a takeaway and some basics like milk and bread are provided for your stay. My only slightly negative comment is that there is no car parking on site and the water pressure could be a little stronger. Happy to stay here again on my next visit to Leeds.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominik L
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

A surprise by my other half. Excellent attention to detail and customer service.

A one bedroomed apartment with a luxury bathroom and living area.

Less than 5 minutes from the train station and less than 5 minutes from trinity and all the bars and restaurants

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LauraRH
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We could not have asked for any thing more, It was home from home you could live there.
A full fridge for the morning, A fab few right across the square from the station and set in the heart of Leeds. W had 2 apartments that we just amazing. We have a annual trip to Leeds and we will be checking back in with the lovely Terry and her wonderful colleagues next year. We are just sorry our lovely friend Debbie had to leave us on arrival - Next year honey...

Room Tip: Never got to se pool/spa but if they had them well next time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie s
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I could not have asked for more from my stay at 6 in Leeds. The rooms were fabulous, I could have actually lived there! We had fab views across the square to Leeds train station, comfy sofas, and a fridge stocked with an assortment of goodies (a loaf of bread, pint of milk, chocolate bar, cans of pop & Harvey Nichols Champagne no less!). Docking station, PS3, a dvd library, all we needed was more time to enjoy it all. The location was perfect, only a couple of minutes walk from the car park on arrival, on the doorstep of trinity - ideal for an afternoon of shopping and close to the restaurant for our evening meal. It was spotlessly clean, great big comfy beds & with molten brown goodies in the bathroom. Fabulous & would love to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

A city centre stop over with extended family and children can conjure many downsides instead of the obvious upsides .... cramped into under sized rooms, sharing limited facilities, accepting a living experience below your own home expectations! Not at Residence 6 Leeds! Ideally located right in the city centre, easy walking distance from any entertainment you might seek, the roomy, well equiped apartments provided us wonderful accommodation and gave the children a real WOW experience. The staff were so welcoming and helpful. A weekend stay is well recommended.
Downsides: the children now want more space at home, lack of close parking ... but if you arrve by train you will be laughing!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Andy B
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed here with friends and we had a number of 2 bed apartments for 2 nights. We all travel regularly and I'm not exaggerating we were all stunned by the beautiful design, finish and architecture. We had duplex apartments and loved the staircases, exposed iron work and triple-height ceiling in the lounge area of our largest one.

The cost for four people to stay in an apartment here worked out less than if we'd stayed in the Travelodge. That astounds me. Amazing value as well as surroundings.

The staff were great too, particularly Chris who worked at night during our stay.

Can't fault the location - directly opposite the train station and a short walk from the Trinity shopping centre and attractions/bars and restaurants. There's a Sainsburys in the station in case you run out of supplies, we found this useful for breakfast stuff.

I have a couple of minor niggles, for example there was no hairdryer provided (though I'm sure we could have asked for one), the kitchen utensils and cleaning products were slightly lacking (again I'm sure if we'd asked we could have obtained some more) and bizarrely the main corridor linking the rooms always smelt of cooking/fried fish & chips, which I presume was from the restaurant below. As a fan of Loch Fyne anyway I didn't mind this so much but it did make me hungry!

I've stayed in Leeds a number of times (also in the Queens, on business, and the Park Plaza, for leisure) and these apartments are by far my favourite of the three. Would definitely stay here again and recommend, am not sure would revisit the Park Plaza.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends