We stayed here for 1 night on a weekend. This HI Express is situated on one of the doc areas just outside of the main city centre (5-10 mins walk) and a few minutes by car/taxi. We chose this place due to the good rate for a lot of rooms as part of a group. Parking was easy in the Multi-storey just next door which was £8 for 24 hours. Check-in is always easy as a IHG Priorty Member (just handed the keys and off I went). Staff seemed very friendly and helpful, kindly pointing out it was Happy Hour in the bar...!
Room was average for HI Express, always clean. We were given a room on the 4th floor which was a disabled access room so it was larger than usual and had what looked like some great facilities for a disabled customer.
We didn't have breakfast the next day (due to the very severe hangover) but checkout was easy (again streamlined for Priority members) and we were off back to the car for a sobering trip home. I did use a small Tesco Metro store just a few minutes walk from the hotel too which was handy.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering modern accommodation the new Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre Armouries has been created for value and comfort. The hotel has air conditioned rooms and public areas and every room is equipped with all the facilities guests need for a relaxing and comfortable stay, an invigorating power shower, Freeview TV, Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. Located in the heart of Leeds, next to Royal Armouries Museum, this Leeds hotel is the perfect choice for leisure and business, offering 130 rooms and 3 meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy our delicious inclusive Express Start breakfast including hot favourites in our great room. If you want impressive architecture, exciting nightlife, great shopping and world-renowned sports venues then our hotel in Leeds is ideally located. The hotel is only a 15 minutes walk from the vibrant city of Leeds and Leeds city train station, why not try the Water Taxi for free travel from the train station to New Dock on the Leeds-Liverpool and arrive in style. With most of Leeds City Centre pedestrianised it is perfect for family outings and compliments visitors needs. With the stunning Yorkshire Dales within close distance, is it any wonder that Leeds attracts over 11 million visitors each year. Our first-rate meeting room facilities can offer your business an excellent venue for all your corporate needs. Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre Armouries is able to meet the demands of this fast moving environment by offering first class meeting room facilities and first class service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries Hotel Leeds
- Express Leeds City Centre Armouries
- Holiday Inn Leeds
- Leeds Holiday Inn