I travel to Leeds for business. I have lived in Roomzz Aparthotel. Reception staff is good but that is where the goodness lasts. Rooms are not cleaned properly, toiletries are not refurbished on time, towels are not changed with fresh ones.
The rooms are noisy. This will be fine during winter as you tend to close the windows but during summer the window needs to be kept open(no aircon) so you end up having a disturbed sleep.
The only positive is the kitchen. You can cook on your own particularly if you are a vegan(which I am).
I would not recommend this unless there is no other place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 15 min walk from the centre of Leeds. There's a choice of superb studio apartments, individually designed to provide you with the space you need to relax, in complete comfort. Go for one of our clever, compact Smart studios, or think big and choose a spacious Grande studio. There's everything you need - an open-plan kitchen and living area, a pristine shower room and a comfy double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Roomzzz Leeds City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roomzzz Aparthotel Leeds City West Hotel Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Hotel Leeds