Stayed a Friday night and there was quite bit of noise from people leaving the bar on the corner ... maybe it's cos I'm a country boy and not used to it.
Apartments are lovely, though I might try for a bigger bed if I wasn't on my own. Certainly make sense if you are staying in Leeds for more than a couple of days on business, though there are plenty of cheap hotels in the area too if you want more facilities.
Great location for the uni and west Leeds businesses, so ideal for parents visiting their precious ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 15 min walk from the centre of Leeds. There's a choice of superb studio apartments, individually designed to provide you with the space you need to relax, in complete comfort. Go for one of our clever, compact Smart studios, or think big and choose a spacious Grande studio. There's everything you need - an open-plan kitchen and living area, a pristine shower room and a comfy double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Roomzzz Leeds City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roomzzz Aparthotel Leeds City West Hotel Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Hotel Leeds