“Urban Bliss - A great salon which is only improving...”
Review of Bliss Beauty Spa

Bliss Beauty Spa
Ranked #4 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss Beauty Spa Leeds-A Premium brand of salons,offering fine services and retail for discerning clientele! We represent a premium selection of the finest treatments and brands within the beauty world. Bliss will pamper your every need.
“Urban Bliss - A great salon which is only improving...”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I visit Urban Bliss on Otley Road about 3 times a week, on and off over three years. The staff are always really friendly and welcoming and more recently, Sarah the manageress, now recognises me by name, a small touch but the personal service is what keeps me going back!

I searched around Leeds for sunbeds and found their prices for sunbed minutes the most reasonable in the city! The only issue is a wait of about 15 minutes sometimes for the sunbed but amazingly they have just got two extra sunbeds so the wait should no longer be an issue!!

Personally I would recommend going there for the service and if I do need any treatments I wouldn't hesitate booking in at Urban Bliss as the therapists are always happy to talk you through the procedure so you are fully aware of whats included and what you are actually in store for to make you more at ease!

Visited April 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect spa experance”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have been to Bliss a few times now and can honestly say on each visit I have been given 100% of the therapist time the treatments are never rushed even when the salon is full you still get your moneys worth . They often have special offers on and I have always been informed when I am booking whats on offer and the cheapest way to get more for my money, I would and have recommended Bliss to my family and friends, looking forward to my next visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lynne t
Leeds, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not great for waxing”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

To be honest, I've always had an ok experience with this place. Its possibly slightly more expensive than other local places. Facials are OK, and the massages are slightly better than average, but I'd say overall, this place is a bit of a let down, the therapist clearly did not enjoy her work, i knew that waxing was her least favorite part of the job (whilst receiving a wax). It was rushed and I had to shave the next day. also, if I had one additional treatment, I would have paid less, so its a shame she'd not mentioned the special offer! Won't be going back for a wax and in future I'll change therapists!

Visited February 2014
5 Thank Jin83uk
Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have been to Bliss Beauty Spa twice now and loved each visit. The team are lovely and always helpful. The salon is one of a kind with unique decor and treatments. I would highly recommend this salon to others!

Visited February 2014