“Overall enjoyable experience”
Review of Bliss Beauty Spa

Bliss Beauty Spa
Ranked #8 of 26 Spas & Wellness in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss Beauty Spa Leeds-A Premium brand of salons,offering fine services and retail for discerning clientele! We represent a premium selection of the finest treatments and brands within the beauty world. Bliss will pamper your every need.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The customer service was brilliant in all aspects, warm and friendly, made us feel so comfortable offering refreshments as we waited. Really happy with the results of the nails I got done and would recommend anyone to visit!!

1  Thank Keishasand
in 5 reviews
"xx"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been going to Bliss Spa for many years now! The most convenient location for me is the Bliss Spa on Otley road but there are other spas dotted around Leeds on Headingley Lane, Butchers Hill and Horsforth.

I have had several treatments including facials, full body massages, manicure and pedicures, LVL (and recently tried the ‘A Lift Contoured facial’, which was brilliant.

One of the things that keeps me going back to the spa for almost 10 years is the fact that Bliss Spa constantly introduces the newest treatments in the market. They were also the first to introduce HD Brows and LVL treatments in Leeds (maybe even in Yorkshire)

The treatments are always perfect, suitable to male and female customers and the staff are all smiles from the minute you walk through the door. Bliss staff is always attentive and efficient.

The manicure/ pedicures are one of my favorite treatments, their nail art is the best and very creative compared to anywhere else I have ever been!

I would not hesitate to recommend Bliss Spa to anyone. Many of my friends and family members have become loyal customers over the years.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I visit Urban Bliss on Otley Road about 3 times a week, on and off over three years. The staff are always really friendly and welcoming and more recently, Sarah the manageress, now recognises me by name, a small touch but the personal service is what keeps me going back!

I searched around Leeds for sunbeds and found their prices for sunbed minutes the most reasonable in the city! The only issue is a wait of about 15 minutes sometimes for the sunbed but amazingly they have just got two extra sunbeds so the wait should no longer be an issue!!

Personally I would recommend going there for the service and if I do need any treatments I wouldn't hesitate booking in at Urban Bliss as the therapists are always happy to talk you through the procedure so you are fully aware of whats included and what you are actually in store for to make you more at ease!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have been to Bliss a few times now and can honestly say on each visit I have been given 100% of the therapist time the treatments are never rushed even when the salon is full you still get your moneys worth . They often have special offers on and I have always been informed when I am booking whats on offer and the cheapest way to get more for my money, I would and have recommended Bliss to my family and friends, looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank lynne t
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2014

To be honest, I've always had an ok experience with this place. Its possibly slightly more expensive than other local places. Facials are OK, and the massages are slightly better than average, but I'd say overall, this place is a bit of a let down, the therapist clearly did not enjoy her work, i knew that waxing was her least favorite part of the job (whilst receiving a wax). It was rushed and I had to shave the next day. also, if I had one additional treatment, I would have paid less, so its a shame she'd not mentioned the special offer! Won't be going back for a wax and in future I'll change therapists!

5  Thank Jin83uk