The Chambers Park Place
US$90
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$72
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$111
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$110
US$98
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewshonesty barone bedroom apartmentwelcome packbreakfast packfresh eggssecure underground parkinghome away from homeserviced apartmentthese apartmentsliving roomwell equipped kitchendining tableplace to stayquiet streetgreat apartmentbeanson arrival
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I have just returned home from my annual weekend break in Leeds with my sister.....What a find!! Always brilliant reviews for The Chambers on Trip Advisor and I can say that it even exceeds expectation. From arrival to departure, staff were warm and friendly. Customer service is exceptional! We absolutely loved sitting out on the balcony in the heart of the city with a bottle of wine and would have been perfectly happy to have stayed in all evening had we not booked a meal out. Just wish we had arranged for a couple of robes to cosy up in after a days shopping! The apartment interior was luxurious and contemporary with thought given to every detail. If you wanted to stay in for the evening, the drinks menu is refreshingly great value. (city centre hotel bars often a complete rip off!) Leading from Reception, the outside garden area is fabulous! Can't wait to stay again and will be booking for two nights this time!!

Room Tip: Go for one with a balcony...Fabulous in the warmer months
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank visitleeds
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I have stayed at the Chambers Leeds twice now and both times were excellent. The hotel is spotless and modern and the staff are fantastic. I could stay for a week and never leave the apartment!!!!
If I have to make one critisism it would be that the kitchen cupboards are too high to reach for someone smaller than 5 feet 4 inches but that would not prevent me going again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Just back from an amazing weekend in Leeds where we stayed at The Chambers for the first time. The accommodation is second to none and the staff are wonderful, with nothing being too much trouble. Big thankyou to Christine, Joanne and Katie. We'll beback !!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I booked this on account of Trip Advisor's number one rating - result!

There's not much to add to everyone else.... Friendly welcome, great apartments quiet surroundings
It feels as though some real thought went into this where even little bits have been taken care of to make for a perfect stay.

We slept in so late they almost had to kick us out! It's pricey but well worth it - I'm hoping on getting the jacuzzi suite later this year!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Having stayed in Leeds three times in the last 12 months in other Hotels I finally decided to try The Chambers. There are very good reasons why this place receives so many glowing reviews. It is not a hotel it is serviced apartments which are to a very high specification. I stayed in one of the cheaper studio versions but I still had a living area with comfy sofa and a full galley kitchen. The bed was so comfortable that getting up the next day when it was snowing outside was a real effort (this was a first for me in a hotel room). There is parking on site which you can pre-book for an extra £ 12 per day. It is a city centre location so everything is on your doorstep. It is close to the station. Well done finally someone has worked out what people really want when they stay away from home!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business